1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the shark, Jan 30, 2013.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude! Don't you remember when came here and played his heart out and helped the Rockets in the playoffs, and on top of that wrote a touching song about Michael Jackson??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WcZaf8LAxvI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh my bad!!! WRONG DUDE!!!

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/HOU/2009.html
    <br>
    I want to drink your tears.

3. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Well, obviously, tmac slept with his girl so y'all better hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz apparently he sleeping with errebody out here.

Person who witnessed this incident
    [​IMG]

4. Orange

Orange Member

5. Orange

Orange Member

Tracy is loyal to his wife he ain't sleeping with no ones girl.713-927-8208

6. Dei

Dei Member

7. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Tracy? I hate her.:mad:

8. Mock

Mock Member

T-Mac the only player not afraid of Kobe and could keep the same pace. He even showed rookie lebron some magic.

He is obviously a wasted talent. His injuries and lack of teammates held em back. He was just as good as Kobe in his prime if not better but think about it Kobe had Shaq I mean cmon and prime derek fisher. Yao Ming was great but they never could be healthy together and the rest of the team pretty much was trash except Luis Scola.

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

OP, if you are a true rockets fan, you should cherish and be thankful for all the great memories t-mac brought to the rockets.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

tinman jumped the shark.

11. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

You have to have players around you, so shut the hell up.
    He played better in the post season than the regular season.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

trolllllll

13. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Pretty sure 95% of this board are fans of Tracy McGrady with him being a rocket for a number of years and combining with Yao to complete the Original "Rush Hour" tandem.

I'm a fan of every player who's worn a Rockets jersey for at least 2 seasons, and wish them all the best in their respective careers moving forward. I will be a Rockets fan until I either die or develop dementia.

14. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I still love T-Mac. What he brings to the Rockets was simply amazing. His 13 points in 33 seconds, 22 winning streaks, cool dunks, superstar-caliber player, all-star in 2006.

I still consider him one of the greatest Rocket. With him on the team, the Rockets easily won many games than without him.

15. Dei

Dei Member

Well that's new. I've been a fan for a long time but I've never heard them compared to Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

16. cbk41

cbk41 Member

It's a pretty intentionally shallow, humorous observation, I agree. In any case, there are a decent number of photoshop images of T-mac/Yao and Harden/Lin up on google. Popularity brings that to the community, it seems.

17. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. ipa

ipa Member

Does this mean we should not talk about hakeem or any other ex-rockets player, about their time with the rockets?
    SMH

„Anything and everything about the Houston Rockets. Your comments from last night's game, potential roster moves, player quotes and pictures. Hell, the slower people in the group can even talk about ex-Rocket Tracy Murray.”

- from right under GRAM....

19. SK34

SK34 Member

Are you a Lin fan?

20. Come_Again?!

Come_Again?! Member

Well this was a waste of my 2 minutes of life. This thread is so bad my organs are failing.