1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toyota Center needs to be louder than ever on Sunday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, May 16, 2015.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

bruh stop

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Here's hoping that the lower bowl is filled with knowledgable ROCKETS fans

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rock it like it's 1995!

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Ladies and Gentleman, this is the only game 7 in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year! We were down 3-1 where every other matchup was tied 2-2. We were dead in the water in most people's eyes. Even when we won gave 5 and were down 3-2, people still doubted us and figured we were going to be done in 6.

We not only rallied from a 19 point deficit in the 2nd half of game 6, but have also sparked our bench players who had been almost a non factor this entire series. tomorrow we put everything on the line, we go all in and let the cards fall where they may.

Tomorrow, we rise! I pray the fans will go all out as well at TC (The Crib) to support and show love and appreciation for our team! Do or Die. Win or Go Home! We've gone through a lot of adversity this season, and have been constantly underrated from even before this season started. We were projected to miss the playoffs this year, we were projected to get upset in the first round, we were projected to get handled easily by the clippers. We have proven them wrong time and time again.

The clippers are strong, but we are STRONGER. We have gone through injuries, are missing two starters, and yet we push ourselves beyond what most thought possible. SYNERGY, my friends. We are rolling on SYNERGY and I think it will take us places we have been twice before. Lob City will turn into Sob City tomorrow. LET'S GET IT!

5. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

People from Sugarland, Katy, Pearland, Woodlands, and Kingwood don't drive all that way to be loud. They drive in to sit, sip cocktails, and check Facebook on their phones.

6. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

And complain that it's too loud in their area....

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I'm driving in from the Clear Lake area (League City/Dickinson area) and I'm ready to get Loud AF. If a clipper fan is within 2 chairs of me, I'm decking someone in the mouth with my fist (in my head).

8. rocketsmetalspd

I am sure the TC will be rocking tomorrow!! The sixth man will help the team get the W!

9. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

TC is nowhere close to the cheers the Warriors/Griz/Clips were getting on there home court. It needs to be insane and put more doubt in Clippers players minds

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Give them something to cheer for and the fans will show up. No doubt in my mind.

I'm curious how many of you naysayers have actually been to a playoff game.

11. Indaface

Indaface Member

All the playoff games this year have been fine with the noise. To me the loudest so far has been the first Dallas game.

I will be there tomorrow yelling as usual.

12. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Most excellent post, my friend!

13. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Do you really have to tell ppl to be loud at a game 7? You can actually feel the city getting ready for this. I live in the Spring/Woodlands area and everyone seems to be talking and preparing for the game. Everyone's excited here.

14. eman

eman Contributing Member

My wife and I will be there, screaming our ancient lungs out.

15. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Will be there, will be loud, will be stressing.

16. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

Yes! Awesome to hear!

17. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

That's low