1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tough Schedule ahead for houston.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Next Big Thing, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Mav3433 is that your IQ 3+4+3+3 =13. Because you sound like a person that needs anger management. Get a life man. Please stick with the topic in this thread. Predictions man. Why do you have to start that $hit. Please give some intellegent argument of just don't post.

2. diogenes

diogenes Contributing Member

Damn, you are a bitter old man Mav...but I like you ! Starting one thread hardly qualifies as spamming. But using your logic, if someone is spamming and you're replying with the same crass response....hmmm..pot meet the kettle

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

Hmmmmmmm. Is it possible that NBT and AB are one in the same?

Or in the very least ....share the shame brain ....... :p

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

This thread has notihng to do with predictions, this is just some thread with a troll getting his jollies starting useless garbage. But I support mav in the fact that anything that stops those "Move Francis to SG" from popping up, is ok in my book!

5. mav3434

mav3434 Member

Hey tenchi,

First, it's 3434, the "34"'s are not hard to figure out given that this is rox board

Second, SnoopDioggyDog is mad at me from last week for wanting to move Francis to Forward and not Shooting Guard (ever heard of Adrian Dantley?) and was saving up all week and decided to call me out for whatever reason in this thread.

Third, as for predictions I predict that this crap thread will get locked like all of NextBannedTHing's other thread

Originally posted by Diogenes:
    Yes, you got me D-Diog, I can't believe I didn't recognize your purpose earlier, there's hypocrites only like me, no honest men to be had here. Now you can take your lantern off to some other board in search of honest posters. Bonne Chance.

6. AsianBoy

AsianBoy Contributing Member

RocketsMillium why do you continue to post in this thread and call people out so that you can get a kick out of it. Please don't post if you have nothing to say and this thread will go away. The reason that this thread is still going on is because people like you need to have the last word. If you have a dog take it for a walk if not go take a crap and come back latter. Just stick to the prediction that was stated earlier and everyone will be happy. Why call people trolls. Just the facts.....

7. diogenes

diogenes Contributing Member

So let me understand....you don't agree with someones topic so you enter it and whine about how the topic is played out. Some people are laying out valid constructive criticism and you accuse them of hating and being redundant because the thread had been posted before. Newsflash: If you don't like it, don't read it and don't respond ...it's that easy.

In addition, as long as the same things on the court are ocurring, the same topics will occur...get it...good.

8. shuttle

shuttle Member

Ooh, look at me everybody, now I have the last word!!!! :D This thread is hilarious.

9. AsianBoy

Please Dinobrain stop the hating. Give it a rest will you just post the facts man. Keep with the predictions. Can anybody understand that this thread is about the prediction and then all of a sudden all of the seniors jump in and call this dude a troll. He makes logical sense so why can't you guys just discuss the prediction and we will see if you are right tomorrow.

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Yes because if the Rockets lose tomorrow I guarantee that you, being the hardcore and supportive fan that you are, will be the first one on the board showing your support by calling them a bunch of losers.

11. jlaw

jlaw Member

Very tough to call! But I think the result could go extreme end. I would be very happy for 5-5.

12. AsianBoy

RocketsMillium I will be the first to yell at the top of my lungs because they lost. That's how I watch all my games and that's what I do when I am at the game. I don't pretend that the Rockets are better than they are and I think they will finish around .500 by the end of the month if Mo Taylor contributes. At least this thread is better than some of the others out there. Everyone had a good time and that's what this BBS is all about.

13. timm

timm Member

Asianboy,

WE love this board, because it gives the widest Rockets info out on the net. That's it.

But if people walk in here, only for the sake of dissing Rockets, then they need to take a walk, find another board or take another man's dog.

Think of it like a fraternity......if someone only pisses around too much (without either credibility or sufficient emotional bank account with other) he/she gets ostricized.

THe issue is not this thread in itself by NBT, but series of threads/posts that he has been dishing. That's how a Rockets fan feels when he watches Moochie dribble, dibble, dribble to test the 24-second clock!!! Well actually in Moochie's case even ROckets' opponents fans must also be antogonized.

The only positive I have yet noticed from BTM's threads are that he has united 98% of the BBS members on an issue (which is not an easy thing to do!!!) .

14. SaFe

SaFe Contributing Member

Hmm... I must have missed her big announcement. Windandsea is a girl?!? :eek: :p

15. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

WHAT!!!??? :eek: I must've missed that,too. Seems like that would've been on CCNET front page.

Can someone please confirm and/or reference the post where this was revealed?:D

16. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

[​IMG]

i can't even follow my own advice...

17. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

The fact that we've "only beaten bad teams" means that we're NOT one of those bad teams. We're movin on up!
    No, but really, it's way to early to be calling this crap.

18. Miggidy Markell

AsianBoy, you are so quick to jump at people that diss you or "Newbie posters", but you are so blind to the fact that you are disrespecting alot of long time respected posters on this board. Why don't YOU, take your smart ass mouth somewhere else where it is wanted or just continue to read ONLY. Because it's obvious no one here wants to listen to your bull$hit!

1 more thing, don't get me started on who needs a life here.....

19. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

Man what is with all the pissed off Asians flocking to this group just because Ming is playing bad? Dont blame us. Rudy gave him plenty of chances.

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.