1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tough Schedule ahead for houston.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Next Big Thing, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drapg

drapg Member

i'd rather not. i'll take your word for it. i was basing my previous post on his statements in this thread alone. Since he has very few posts, I thought they were all here.

Carry on.

2. mav3434

mav3434 Member

NBT's legacy includes the "Trade Ming to Golden State" thread earlier today among other lowlights.

3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Yeah, just scan the left side of the topics list and look for the locked thread.

4. drapg

drapg Member

doh! i remember reading that. i retract my statements... flame away!

5. AsianBoy

AsianBoy Contributing Member

Behad I read the BBS for a long time and the senior posters think they are better than everyone else on the board. Why is that we can not have opinions different than everyone else. I have been a Rockets fan for as long as I remember. But recently the Rockets have been very boring to watch. I enjoy watching the Texans lose than watching a game that the Rockets win with all the isos and Stevey and Mobley. The game has gotten so boring that it is hard to be a fan. I was a rockets fan before Ming was on board so chill before you call other posters trolls. You might have to look in the mirror.

6. JLB

JLB Member

We really shouldn't give this Mongoloid the time nor day to bask in the light of his “TROLLNESS” but what the hell.

Next Big Thing,

Your thread is correct in its description or at least the outward appearance of a thoughtful expression on your part. But wait just a minute here................Man for your sake I hope your not a Rockets fan. Judging from some of your other post it seems your bitter about something, maybe the Rockets. But hey what do I know about you, Right? Not much to learn from your personality in cyber world, maybe just a pinch of anger is not to far fetched to assume, but like I said I don't know what the case is in your life. I personally believe the Rockets will win five of the next ten.

My predictions:
    12 Tue Portland = W
    15 Fri @ Phoenix = L
    17 Sun @ L.A. Lakers =W
    19 Tue Cleveland =L
    21 Thu @ Dallas =L
    22 Fri Washington =W
    24 Sun @ L.A. Clippers =W
    26 Tue @ Portland =L
    27 Wed @ Golden State =L
    29 Fri @ Seattle =W

Lastly,

IT DOESN'T SNOW IN HOUSTON BUT EVERY TWELVE YEARS if that.

My predictions are not to be bold as yours but it will be interesting to see how clever you are and for you to hang around to see your predictions through.

I know that we shouldn't respond to this TROLL but it is not every day that a TROLL gives this opportunity to bury him later.:cool:

7. Behad

Holy F***ing Crap! A fan! Really? A fan who says this about his team:

Man, I'd hate to see what you post about a team you don't like.

As for Next Big Troll, he has a chance to hit for 50%...six threads started, 3 of them locked, assuming this one gets locked...and hopefully soon.

8. AsianBoy

Behad when you are right. I agree with you!!! But you have to admitt that the schedule is tough and the rockets might not have a .500 or better record after November. Next Big Things is just stating the facts. Just the facts man..

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

damn, i'm glad i registered before may 2002.

10. Behad

Um, yeah, those are facts....:rolleyes:

11. AsianBoy

Behad stick with the this post. Don't use peoples history against them who are you to make judgements. I think he makes a point in the thread and you need to offer other reason for him being a troll. So offer some predictions for the month of November and then we will see if the Rockets are better than I hope. So give me your prediction and we will go back and look at this post after November.

12. JLB

JLB Member

Hey Next Big Thing, "Come be part of something big":D

13. zilches

zilches Member

Ugliest thread I've ever seen here. I hope it will be closed soon.

14. Behad

Haven't you heard? I'm a senior member! I have millions of posts! I know everything. I'm better than you or Next Big Troll. I am rude and mean and I make Tony Parker cry.

Whatever... I'm out. Sorry I fed the trolls, Clutch

15. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

16. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

This thread is awful.....I don't post often but this merited a reply.....the season is too young to make a prediction that the Rocks will lose the next 10 out of 12 games.......

:p

17. Behad

One more....

rockHEAD, you think he got the Tony Parker reference?

18. AsianBoy

Behad why don't you give us a prediction. Because you know that his predictions for the month of November is pretty close and that it would make you look bad for calling him a troll if it really does come to be. So give us a prediction so that we can see a master senior member at work. Give use a little bit of your knowledge so we trolls have something to look up too. :D

19. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

hi asianboy i am the criscoKidd. i agree behad is mean grumpy person. who does he think he can be? senior in mind frailty maybe haha!

but no way rockets lose it all in 12 next games. more like around half games won half games lost. maybe a little more games lost than won, but still close. even maybe a little more games won than lost, but that is for another time.

behad so sucks and i kick his basketball knowledge in the fantasy dirt!!!

:D

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Off topic. (Not that this thread topic has much to say:mad: )

rockHEAD, how 'bout compiling a collection of "CC.net funniest pics"? I always look forward to seeing your graphics on this board.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.