1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toshiba Satellite Notebook for sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rocketlaunch, Dec 3, 2006.

1. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

Toshiba Satellite Notebook with Intel® Celeron® M Processor 420

New in box

asking $520 or best offer contact bjberry@gmail.com

15.4" WXGA active-matrix TFT-LCD widescreen display with 1280 x 800 resolution

60GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

ATI Mobility RADEON X200M graphics with up to 128MB dynamically allocated shared video memory

2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for fast digital video, audio and data transfer

Built-in Atheros high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g); 10/100Base-TX Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector; V.92 high-speed modem

Weighs 5.1 lbs. and measures 1.5" thin for easy portability; lithium-ion battery and AC adapter

Windows XP Media Center Edition operating system preinstalled; software package included with Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, InterVideo WinDVD 5, Adobe Acrobat Reader and more

Microsoft Windows Vista Capable — learn more

2. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

You might want to hold on to it. It's on sale for $399.99 at Best Buy this week.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...tegoryId=pcmcat103700050031&id=1158321661486

If you are willing to sell it for less than that, let me know.

3. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

I am not sure what you are willing to spend. I know this is a while supplies last at best buy. Which usually means 10 in stock if that. Just let me know what you are willing to spend and I will get back to you

4. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

Sent you an e-mail.