1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top Ten List of Things I Tired of Reading

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NCSTATEFAN, Jan 6, 2002.

1. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

oh behave!!!!!;)

2. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

NCSTATEFAN-
    If you do not like it, don't read it. As for your tirade, take it somewhere else!

3. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

Actually, I really like having Nugzfan's and the other Nug posters to bring a counterbalance to some of the absurdity on trade ideas. I don't like his automatic-no response regarding the true value of Mobely and KT, and believe their value is much higher in the view of others around the league, but I do like having his input. I don't think there's any chance of trading Mobely, anyway, because the Rockets know how good he is, but his comments that Denver wouldn't want him because he's read all sorts of bad stuff about him on this board is not why we won't trade him. People wouldn't be saying we have the best backcourt in the league just because of Francis. I sure don't see anyone calling LaFrentz the best of anything. But I do think KT is trade material, and he has more value than Nugzfan states. Other than those two, both of the two main Nug posters have provided quality, and well-thought through feedback, which this BBS needs.

I read this BBS for a couple years before I began posting nearly 3 years ago, and these crazy trade scenarios have been thrown out by different fans as long as I can remember. But in the past, people took the time to explain why something might or might not work, and now people seem to be writing off the tops of their head more than users use to. RealGM has brought the ability to come up with trades where the salaries work, but talent often doesn't, and when we didn't have RealGM, we had to think through the trade in greater detail than we used to, I think, leading to better trade scenarios posted as suggestions, or so it seems.

Panic posting is what bothers me the most recently.

But, I still love this BBS... just don't post as much.

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

You don't like what's on the bbs? Try posting something a lil more creative instead of b****ing.

try adding something to the community before complaining.

5. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I just bought a brand new pack of bologna at the store but if you think you are going to get it from me for Cato you are crazy!!!!!! :mad:

6. NCSTATEFAN

NCSTATEFAN Member

Oh yeahh, well if you don't like my tirade, then YOU don't read it!!!!!!!!!

7. NCSTATEFAN

NCSTATEFAN Member

How about this, Your post really sucks alot. Normally I would just say it sucks, but adding in the word "alot" should suffice:D

8. NCSTATEFAN

NCSTATEFAN Member

Im outta mayo anyways!!! ;)