1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 6 X-Factors for Playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Normalus, Apr 19, 2013.

1. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

at least he got some recognision, which is good for him and the team, not sure about McHale tho.

2. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Agreed, donuts will be a factor for the opponent because of his metador defense.

3. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

JLin is the x-factor, as always. If he has a good game AND doesn't get inexplicably benched while in the process of having a good game, the Rox win. It's that simple. This is independent of whether you like him or don't like him.

4. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

I don't either. He can't defend OKC bigs nor can he keep up with Durant who moves without the ball better than anyone not named LeBron.

Only time I'd play him is if OKC goes small.

5. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

I'm pretty sure the xfactor for the Rox are Lin and Asik. These 2 are complete game changers if either does well. Asik can monster defense and score in bunches. Lin can turn the pace around and score in bunches. These 2 literally initiates most of our 15-0 runs etc.

6. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Unless both Smith and TJones are in foul trouble, I doubt DMo will even get off the bench.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

he is a kid going into woods with fullgrown thunder cats