1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 30 Random Facts About Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I don't use the dark version of the BBS and I am too lazy to change over. Can you tell me what it says - pretty please? :cool: :D ;)

2. waran007

waran007 Member

These seems strangely similar to the old "Bill Brasky" sketches SNL used to do with Will Ferrell, John Goodman and Alec Baldwin. They were about a mythical guy named Bill Brasky who scissor-kicked Angela Lansbury and was ranked 18th in the AP College football poll.

Here are some of the others:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Brasky

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Going blind manny? too much pron? :p

I didn't even realize there was a non-dark version of the bbs. That's racist.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Another one about the chuckster that I saw on the site.

In ancient China there is a legend that one day a child will be born from a dragon and vanquish evil from the land. That man is not Chuck Norris, because Chuck killed that man.

5. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

Stop.. STOP.. I'm crying at my desk because I'm LAMO!! Hold on Chuck Norris just walked in called be a baby and then roundhouse kicked me in the face then walked out..

6. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I added one in for Vin Diesel.

I'm not sure if it makes it, but my 56 year aunt has a crush on him.

7. droxford

droxford Member

I'm gonna tell Chuck you said this. You're dead, dude. You should just break your own neck right now and save Chuck the inconvenience.

8. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

god damn that's funny lol

cried through the whole damn thing :D:D

9. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

10. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I'm giving this a bump since there are some new ones to check out. Here are some of my favorites of the new facts:

11. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

bruce lee> all, too bad he died.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

A couple of weeks ago 2 of my co-workers and I started IM'ing some of these to one another and we were taking turns just blowing up laughing everytime we got a new one. Pretty soon others started asking us what was going on. One thing we discovered - of the 4 women we told, only 1 of them thought any of it was funny; the other 3 couldn't understand what the heck was so funny about the Chuckisms. I guess it's a guy thing... :)

13. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

That's because they're women! *laughs furiously*

14. Fatty FatBastard

Honestly, if you didn't roundhouse kick those idiot girls, then you're not a Norris fan.

15. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

this statement showed up in a new york times article

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i just now started to read these, and i came across of alot of funny ones, the best ones i remembered

Vin Diesel got in a fight with Mr. T, Chuck Norris won.

Vin Diesel is the actual person singing at Ashlee Simpson Concerts.

Mr. T ate 4 72oz steaks in 12 mins, then laughs at Chuck Norris for taking 15mins

the list goes on and on

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

When Chuck Norris dives into water, Chuck Norris does not get wet... the water gets Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris files his taxes, he sends in a blank tax form with nothing but a picture of himself crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes... ever.

Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

When the Boogeyman goes to bed, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire using a magnifying glass.................. at night.

Chuck Norris took my virginity and he sure as hell will take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I've already lost my virginity", then you are dead wrong.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah it's really a guy thing. Me and my buddy were talking about how Chuck Norris would just roundhouse kick this that to make it work or something, and his fiancee is just standing there completely oblivious. Finally she says "Who is Chuck Norris again?"

I just stare at her with my mouth open a little bit, then I sing the entire Walker Texas Ranger Theme song... still nothing. Dodgeball? Remember Dodgeball? The Thumbs up?

"Oooooh yeah, that guy, isn't he old?"

Girls don't get it.

20. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I disagree, I have two ladies in my office that LOVE the Chuck Norris jokes, well it's that or they love to be in the presents of my incredibility great Chuck Norris looks..