1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 25 salary leaders of all time

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheGreat, Jul 7, 2010.

1. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

No I am not because you said yourself Heat are a smaller market so that would be true for Houston to be a better place to make money endorsements wise here and salary on that chart. It really doesnt matter now. We will see tomorrow. or later today actually now.

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I see what you did there. My bads. It doesnt matter though now.

3. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

wasnt it a heats GM who wanted to give juwan howard the first ever 100+ million contract, only to have the NBA reject it n forcing the washington bullets to give him even more money?

i think the heat are not afraid to spend money. they spent alot to get zo, tim hardaway, eddie jones, brian grant in the same team in the 90s. i remember thinking that team was gonna keep teams under 60 points lol.

jvg of course always beats them in the playoffs.