1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 25 NBA players- Eddie Johnson- (AB0 mention)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mgraye2969, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Francis 4 ever

No way should Amare be that high :rolleyes:

2. Steve_Francis_rules

Did you even bother checking the stats before posting this? Jason Kidd is shooting over 42% from the field and over 42% on threes. He's also averaging more than 3.7 assists for every turnover.

3. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

KG doesn't belong on the list. Amare is ranked too high.

Everything else seems pretty good.

4. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Sorry, if it's Eddie Johnson, I'll pass on reading. The stuff that he writes regularly on hoopshype is him talking about of his a**. He always comes off like a media writer hitching onto a bandwagon rather than an educated ex-player. And heaven forbid anyone disagrees with anything he says.

And, just as an example, he just released his picks for all this season's individual awards. Not one mention of Brooks or Adelman for Most Improved or Coach of the Year.

5. towW

towW Member

Had him on my fantasy team for the whole year he won me tie for the championship woo-wee-waa-woo. Although he's good overall his low percentage fg% along with his crap scoring is not top 25 to me. I've been watching him all year.
    Did you even bother reading what I wrote? I did not rag on his assists.
    Pick the top player in each team and they are all better than Kidd.

6. towW

towW Member

Warning: My hate for the Mavs/Jazz may exaggerate my numbers a bit.

7. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Aaron Brooks had this to say about Rondo's ranking:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhjbnvqYYbo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhjbnvqYYbo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. sw847

sw847 Member

Pretty solid list. the only problem i have with it is that i would rank dwill ahead of amere who i feel is made my the greatness of nash rather than him being great (offcourse he did play great when nash was out but still i feel nash makes him into a better player). Dwill on the other hand I feel makes others good.

For the person who as about Rondo, He is a great point guard. AB is good, but IMHO, I feel AB is not a starting point guard for a championship team. I feel he sould be coming off the bench to provide a jason terry type roll, ie instant offense.

9. redao

redao Member

Brandon Roy should be a top 5 player in NBA, no way he is at 15.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

The Kings would win more if Evans plays the point. If you want to consider him a SG then add Billups to that list.

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

wtf is parker doing on that list :confused:

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Top 5:
    1. Chris Paul
    2. Steve Nash
    3. Deron Williams
    4. Rajon Rondo
    5. Chauncey Billups

13. Blue

Blue Member

Sorry...stopped reading after "23." Kevin Garnett ahead of Josh Smith, Zach Randolph and Derrick Rose?!

Clean up on I'll five! We need every available hand! This article is full of ****!

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

lol i've seen their mistaken for there but i've never seen I'll substituted for aisle

15. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

You're right. He's certainly got a long way to go to get to the level of a Derek Fisher!

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

If the ranking is straight prestige+performance together, its not bad a list.

He has "11. Chris Paul - Injuries cost Paul this year and that is why he drops five spots. " So Paul would normally be #6. Paul, Howard, Durant, Wade, Kobe and Lebron are almost without a doubt the top 6 in the game. Even Eddie who went to the same college as Deron doesnt have Deron over Paul. Would be hard to put any of those guys as 2nd Team All NBA when they play a full healthy season.

17. Blue

Blue Member

LOL...Sorry, long day at work!