1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 10 PC Games of the year ??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Old School, Dec 30, 2001.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

:D

2. Houstone

Houstone Member

Has anybody played Metal Gear Solid 2, it rules. Swat 3 is another good one and Grand Theft Auto 3 is cool...:cool:

3. Gascon

Gascon Member

I'm near the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 right now.

It really is a fantastic game.

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anybody have any idea on the dates for GTA3 or Halo for PC? I know they're both comming out, just don't know when.

5. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

I am the biggest Diablo 2 player here. I haven't played for a long time though, so I'm thinking my characters have probably been deleted from the Battle.net servers. AGH what a waste.......I had like a sorceress and a barbarian that were in their high 70s characters, an amazon in her 50s, a necro in his 40s, a bunch of mules......BLAH. I really hope they're not gone..........

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Has anyone played this game at all? I am a big fan of FPS, but haven't played them much in the last couple of years (didn't really like Quake 3, and that was the last one I bought).

Is this game any good as compared to other FPS such as Unreal, Quake 2, or Half Life?

Any help would be appreciated.

7. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

multi-online is it's best suit. The single player is eh...

8. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

I really liked Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I thought the graphics were really good and single player was cool. They pretty much kept the shoot bad guys, find key, shoot more bad guys, go to next level approach of the original but it was still fun.I also liked the single player game for the marine in Aliens Vs. Predator 2 which is another good game.

9. Gascon

Gascon Member

Beat Metal Gear Solid 2 today.

Now my life can continue......