1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony "Hitler" Brothers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, May 3, 2017.

?

Is Tony Brothers worse than Hitler?

1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    36.2%
  2. Absolutely

83 vote(s)
    63.8%
  1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I feel like any p*rn I watch tonight is gonna be soft in comparison to what I just saw the refs do to us.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh boy.......

3. BackdoorHarden

Ain't Tony Brother black? With a name like Brother, da brutha gotz to be black.

Shouldn't it be "Scott Hilter Forster?" HE's way worst than Tony Da Brutha Bother.

Scott Forster is the brother to blame, not the Brutha Brother, Bro(as the white folks would say, or is it brah???? I don't get white folks)

4. BackdoorHarden

CONFIRMED!!!

Tony Brutha Brother is BLACK Y"ALL.

Here's a pic of him talking to the Real Hitler

[​IMG]

5. BackdoorHarden

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hitler coaching Black folks

6. BackdoorHarden

What'cha talkin abou Willis???

He looks like a GUIDO. Check out the GUIDO pic and Tony Da Brutha Brother Don't Brother

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zboy and Ozzy like this.
  7. CallMeTheDream

It's no secret by now that the league has its guys they put out there to make games interesting. The track record is just too consistent of screwing teams. Joe Crawford, Tony Brothers, etc. Im willing to bet everything that Silver or someone higher up is giving these guys orders. There's absolutely no way they cannot know they're calling a game completely one sided.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Tony Brothers did nothing wrong.

jacoby likes this.
  9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

10. WestendMassive

wtf is this? Why the hell is a supposedly professional NBA ref trying to stare down a player?

CallMeTheDream likes this.
  11. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

I think calling him Hitler is obnoxious and almost precludes any meaningful discussion we could have on his sorry performance. ALMOST.

Harden had a very poor game, but that doesn't change the fact that he drove a lot, got hammered, and didn't get a single whistle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but ALL of James's FTA were on 3PA. You mean to tell me not one of those times he went flying out of bounds after a layup was a foul?

I'd buy it, if things were officiated equally on both sides of the ball. But we couldn't breathe on Kawhi without hearing the whistle.

We beat ourselves in the fourth, with a lot of help from the refs throughout the game.

#51 ElDobleK, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  12. RESINator

RESINator Member

He also gave Harden 3 freethrows on patty mills going through the screen where Harden initiated all the contact

13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Number of ft shot by each team is also equally dumb.

The Rockets lost the game

But there were a number of dumbass calls that made no sense including harden getting the benefit of the doubt on that 3. Which btw was the beginning of the end of the game for them. He hit 2 to get them within 4 and then the Spurs dominated from there. I'd rather not get cheap ass calls to motivate the other team or be the victim of cheap ass calls.

It was a poorly officiated game.

DonKnock and BigMaloe like this.
  14. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Not only that but pointing at raw ft attempts is silly. It's about as reliable as fg%. Sure it means something but doesn't tell the story at all.

All 50/50 calls went there way. We pulled within 3 at the end of 3rd and what followed was a bunch of bad calls favoring the Spurs.

Not just the flop from mills. Not just the pass from kawhi that was a shot.

Plays like a double foul on ariza and (aldridge?) where ariza was being dragged in a headlock out of bounds. Every out of bounds call was seemingly credited to Spurs.

The insane amount of over the backs and loose ball fouls clearly and not being called. Pau putting up a tent in the restricted area and sleeping there.

This is what doesn't show up on "FTs" that help decide and help dictate games and momentum.

Also the fact that FTs where even is disingenuous because we led the league in attempts while the spurs where 24th. They got touch fouls and we didn't, that's too true to ignore.

The refs didn't beat us tho. They just helped the spurs beat us because even with those crap calls better execution could have won it.

15. the shark

the shark Member

Comparing an NBA ref to Hitler?

Do you know who the hell Hitler is and what he did?

This isn't about being PC......in this case it's flat out being stupid and if you don't really know who and what Hitler was it shows your ignorance OP.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

IN the 90s ..... Seattle beat the Rockets by playing a two man zone
    It was illegal then
    Payton and MacMilan simple never played any player but the passing lanes
    They did it ALL game long......they got called for it maybe twice a game.

I say that to say this
    Don't come at me with the Equal Free throws crap
    Like back the people say...the illegal defenses were the same so it was fair
    Yea... But one team did it all game long and the other team legit did it only twice
    How the **** is that fair

Pau legit was winning the rebounding and second chance points because he could do anything
    In the paint. A lot of his tip outs he was over the back and pushing In the back
    Not once was he called.....a lot of body on his block shots...never called
    How badly did we lose on second chance points ?

Kawhi is great. But 13-16 is because most of his misses were waved off in favor of fouls.....

You cannot point 1 call for the Rockets and say see see they were fair
    Only thing fair is these fair weather fans that are quick to hate, dismiss, and dog the Rockets
    Always ready to co sign any bullshit and diminish any victories....

The Rockets simply wore down. The Refs called such a biased game.
    Once a smart team sees they got the refs for the night.... They take advantage

Rocket River

17. Zergling

Zergling Member

C'mon man it's Star Wars Day. You could've at least asked if he's worse than Darth Vader to avoid the Hitler controversy.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

jacoby likes this.
  19. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Ok, Hitler might be a stretch..

But this guy is definitely worse than Kim Jong Un:mad:

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

haha

[​IMG]