1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony Buzbee is really Donald Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Oct 26, 2019.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok you are a Trump apologist.

How is that?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im objective.

I don't care about the "scandals" like all of a sudden he is a serial rapist in the media and now he has controlled himself since he was elected i guess.

I don't support any of his politics. All the other stuff is noise

If you're ganna continue to be a jerk about it at least tell me how im an apologist about Russia when i was right

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You were never right about Russia.

mdrowe00 and justtxyank like this.
  4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Nobody take the bait. PGabs saying he was "right" about Russia lol. Don't answer him!

Nook, CometsWin and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What does Mueller say. You guys are sensitive about this

Wouldn't give a damn if i waa wrong. As much as i defended him on Russia you think i care he turned around ad did this Ukraine stupidity personally?

I think he is a jerk also. That doesn't guide my thinking on individual issues

It doesn't guide my feelings on other posters like some of these guys running around bragging that they have me on ignore cause of my thoughts on collusion

#25 pgabriel, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

But you still clicked in

Respond to Mueller's post. He has more info than me

For the record i responded to to another person claiming im something im not

#26 pgabriel, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

LOL
    for me hopefully its today and asphyxiation from large breasts

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The intern situation does look weird. Im like you for the most part but i would not blame him for proposition b being approved by voters

There is Turner addressing the pension situation and then there is the proposition

Everybody loves firefighters. The way it was proposed as pay parity with the police department almost guaranteed it being passed. There was nothing he could do accept be honest about his opinion

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not even sure you understand what the investigation was ever even about. You keep going on about how Trump wasn't a Russian spy which nobody was ever claiming in the first place. So you weren't right.

This thread isn't about that. Let's move on, or else take it to another thread.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im saying spy to make fun of you

The fact you cant pick that up helps me understand you still holding on to collusion

The rapist comment isnt sarcasm though unfortunately.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yes, your elevated sense of humor flew over my head. It was absolutely hilarious, by the way. Good job.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Here you go again trying to back away from something you just wrote

Good lord

Edit: this is the second time you thought i was serious about the collusion accusations being espionage accusations

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bro, this thread isn't even real.

pgabriel likes this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Ive thought this about that ad since i first saw it. It must be about two weeks old

I was talking to mother about it and she thought the same thing. Im not saying she is right about everything but i really trust her opinion. Its not that she thought the same thing she also thought it waa pretty blatant like i believe

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

A poster referred to the black church crowd being the focus of this ad.

Imo black people may lag in accepting homosexuality but black people get really upset about the fight for gay rights being compared to the civil rights movement

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not backing away from anything. You made lengthy replies about you thinking Trump was being accused of being a spy.

I'll take the blame for not catching your sophisticated mocking. Not a problem for me. But if you would like to continue this conversation let's take it a Trump Russia thread.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are an apologist because every time anything negative is said about him you take umbrage.

How is that being a jerk when I am just stating facts?

Oh yeah you were not right about Russia.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The last thing i defended was him trying to have the G-7 at Doral. I said i understand why people are upset about it but my general issue is know he didn't become president to make extra money. Thats stupid as if its easy to become President

On that issue im like he is rich and i dont mind if dignitaries decide to stay at his hotels. Thats not going to make or break him.

Now you say when people say negative things about him what specifically are you talking about cause i dont defend his general attitude. I dont think he is a crook. I dont think Trump University was a scam but its not about Trump. Im not upset at rich people in general like a lot of people are. I think for a lot of people he represents their negative attitude towards rich people

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How do you know he did not become president to make extra money?

The G&& thing was just last week, it was not great logistically or for security purpose for the G&7 to be held there so why do it?

In your last paragraph you just made 3 excuses for Trump, that's why you are an apologist.

Own it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its not making excuses. He didn't become president to make money

Its a stupid suggestion. Period