1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

tonight was Eliyahu vs. Spanoulis in Eurobasket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tuus, Sep 4, 2007.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he is the jason lane of basketball. In the big leagues, he cant hack it but he is a minor league terror

2. playlife

playlife Member

erm...i know that...i was joking too

3. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

6/8? ... I didn't know VSpan can dunk.

4. pacman

pacman Member

Maybe, as clutch said earlier, this is the season of sticking it to JVG. Good luck to Vspan on his quest for redemption. We got Luis Scola out of his contract so all's well that ends well for the rockets.

5. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

At some point in time we gotta get Lior. Just for comic relief alone. Can you just hear the Stadium rocking with calls for

"EEEEEEE ELLLLLLLLYYYY AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

6. longbow111

longbow111 Member

I love Bill, even he's now back in greece. And I do believe he can succeed in the right system in NBA. Rockets is not the right system for him last year mainly because of the stubborn coach(basketballwise, and I highly doubt his personality also had something to do with it). It's a shame he can't play in Rockets but I'm happy he's not with any other NBA clubs such as Spurs, Cavaliers etc.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Did they play in a Greek style barn or an Israeli barn?

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Their national team is not a joke, if you are comparing them to, say, the Sri Lankan national team.

Otherwise, there isn't a single israeli player to ever make an NBA roster. Doron Sheffer who was on some very good UConn teams back in the 90's is probably the best player that I remember. As for their domestic league, I wouldn't exactly call it deep, but it is nice to see that Terrence Morris is still around, lol.

#28 SamFisher, Sep 4, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

What was that, VSpan is the T-Mac of Israel?

10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you doubt that he cried because he missed home and his momma? nothing says "im a man" like having your mom fight battles for you

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Lol Siri lanka..