1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toilet paper is archaic?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bigbadjon_e, Jun 25, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bigbadjon_e

bigbadjon_e Member

People should be embarrassed to buy this, unless you have the hands of a 90 year old arthritic woman.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crfGXmxJ1vM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crfGXmxJ1vM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

2. Dei

Dei Member

The bonus item looks way more useful.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

All kidding aside... you mean to say that 90-year-old women with arthritis can't wipe? Seriously? :( Can't they use the other hand?

I think we've evolved as humans with "long enough" arms to not need an additional 18" that's what she said. :eek:

4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

It looks like you would use it to hit the G-spot.

5. dianap07

dianap07 Member

I know the thing looks ridiculous and it kinda is but I remember seeing some show about little people. This girl actually made a device that looks like that because she needed it. Her arms were too short.

I still say the Snuggie and the ShamWow are the greatest inventions ever! They should put those two together and make a SnugWow. Just imagine....

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Ass douche? :eek:

7. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I use three seashells.

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ You know how to use the three shells?!?!? Teach me. :eek:

9. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

The voice of the commercial sounds like Cartman's mom.

I also like how they talk about toilet paper being obsolete but that this device still uses toilet paper.

Poor fat guy has to say that there are some advantages to being a "big guy". Too bad he's to "big" to wipe.

10. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

I always wondered how fat people wipe.

11. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

It's called a **** stick.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

"Being a big guy has it's advantages."

Uh....what advantages are those? Having someone else wipe your ass?

And was anyone else oddly aroused by the blonde chick doing the demonstrations?

13. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

That guy isn't any bigger than me. I can assure you that he is perfectly capable of wiping himself in the standard manner.

14. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Toilet paper is archaic. So there's an extender device that... requires putting big wads of toilet paper at the end of it ? :confused:

Thats like saying ATM cards are archaic. Then making a long thing device where you attach the ATM card at the end of it to put in the machine

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hey...you can't beat me to that line

[​IMG]

16. Bruce

Bruce Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cwsycddrx_8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cwsycddrx_8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Sir, you may be on to something here...if I were you I'd draw up some rough specifications and take a trip down to your local patent office ASAP.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DtbPOXFk00&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DtbPOXFk00&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

you know what's archaic? Power buttons on computers.

I'm coming out with an app where you can now press a button on your iphone to turn on your computer. pretty amazing

19. cson

cson Contributing Member

KEEP YOUR DIGNITY ?!??! uh huh.

20. Fatty FatBastard

I've got a question. Who uses those wet ones as toilet paper? I've noticed a ton of girls do that these days. I can't bring myself to using them, but I do keep one on top of the toilet for women.