1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TODAY: Islamic terrorist takes hostages in Sydney, Australia.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Dec 14, 2014.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Regarding the backlash in Australia against Muslims, it is brewing, mainly in Sydney & Melbourne...but it is more towards Islamic doctrine, sharia conflicts, halal certifications and the radical elements of Islam.

We Aussies have just had enough of 'Assylum seekers' & refugees coming to our country, being welcomed, fed, clothed & housed...then turning around and making demands on how we should live, what we should eat, how we should dress and then creating Muslim enclaves that enforce sharia law.

We are also sick of the two a week drive by shootings, drug wars, gang violence, child grooming pedo's, rapists (that get let off by Leftie judges because of 'cultural differences'), the constant being outraged, the victim card & the financial drain on the welfare system.

In saying that if we see a Muslim woman, man or child getting abused just for being a Muslim 95% of us would step in to stop the vilification & harassment, because that is just how we are.

We'd step in to help out anyone that was getting hassled for no reason.

My wife & I recently held a fundraiser for Camp Quality (Helping Kids with Cancer) and the biggest donation to our raffle was from my mate at the butchers, who happens to be a devout Muslim, has done the hajj, prays 5 times a day etc...he donated not one, but two meat trays worth over $200 each, plus threw in a heap of meat for us to cook.

His first words after I told him what my wife & I were doing was, "I've got to be part of this...what can I do to help out the sick kids?"

The reason I shared that story is because whilst I'm against the ideology & not the biggest fan of the religion, there are many good & decent Muslims out there in our community...& we Aussies know this.

I have a lot of Muslim friends that follow the religion, but haven't read the Quran, don't follow the violent commands and try to assimilate. It has actually helped them...the same way it helped Hakeem find himself.
    But...
    Unfortunately in Sydney there is a very large proportion of Muslims that are either scumbag radicals or supporters of radicals. We have them driving around with ISIS stickers & Muslim brotherhood jackets...they make it tough on the decent Muslims.

We also have those Muslims that aren't the 'violent radicals', but hate us, hate Australian values and do everything to segregate themselves from Australian community.

Aussies are getting sick of our 'way of life' being eroded and attacked by people we accepted into our country to make a better life for themselves...and that's giving rise to a few right wing Anti-Islam groups.

If these radical elements don't stop with their assault on Australia soon we could see another Cronulla riots...only 10x bigger.

That's somthing that no one really wants.

Sorry if this post sounded like rambling, but I just worked a 12 hour shift & I'm still pretty upset over today. There are 3 kids that have just lost their mom right before Christmas.

That really sucks.

#141 IzakDavid13, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    3 people like this.
  2. downbytheriver

Umm... 30 incidents in 3 weeks leading up to this is not a joke. How can I pick incidents from the last 24 hours when I'm talking about a slow brew? New anti-terrorism bills withdrawing troops from overseas conflicts are a part of this recent trend. It's a sign of a trend that shows enough is enough, Australians aren't going to tiptoe around a religion that causes consistent death and carnage--- even though it is from the radicals, not the moderates.

Read the first 2 paragraphs of IzaKDavid's post after yours. Straight from the hog's mouth. I have relatives in Australia so I know the political climate and attitude is like there. You and your libtard boyfriends quote my posts, post some kind of inflammatory rhetoric, but never, EVER, supply a single fact. It's laughable how similar you all sound and it comes off as clueless to informed parties. If certain things are beyond your grasp, that's fine brother.. ..but try to get some discussion out of it instead of sticking to party lines.

3. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Lol. I just love how my post goes completely over your head and you resort to names and assumptions about my political leaning.

I'm just picking out a flaw in your argument. Let me simplify my point so you can understand:

-- you say aussies won't take this hostage incident lying down and that there will be backlash against Muslims as a result

-- fallenphoenix provides a link - FACT, mind you - that contradicts your belief

-- you respond by providing a link that tells of past incidents

Do you see how you never really backed up your original claim? Agreed, this incident is only recent so we'll have to see what the aftermath will be. But if you had said that then it would've been fine. So, again, either you want there to be backlash against an entire religion in Australia, or you are wrong in your original claim. I'll leave it at that and you can go back to generalizations, assumptions, and name calling.

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm not going to second-guess the guy right now, but I am curious to know if the woman got killed because of his heroics.

5. downbytheriver

Let me break it down for you.

1 incident of support for a muslim in a headscarf, that "trended" on social media LOL.. is no different than 1 incident of hatred. It's less than 33. Democratic countries as a collective whole will have dividing opinions.

What is important is what those who are frustrated will do, or rather, NOT do. Lol, you are trying too hard to come up with an argument son.

The only Australian in this thread emphasizes the point I made.

2+2=4.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Go ahead, blame the victim. Pompous idiot.

7. downbytheriver

Any updates brother izak?

I've noticed posters on this forum like d back and Riley who run wi th their emotions have no problem hiding after they've been exposed. They don't seem to operate with any shame despite consistently talking outta their ass

8. IzakDavid13

Just the usual: no backlash against anyone…expose on the terrorist…blame game…Left defending Islam and making excuses for why terrorists terrorise, but are now conflicted because the guy who died was gay…

…and the a radical Sydney Islamic extremist group recently reiterated what they said a few months ago that 'This was expected' & 'even if 1000 bombs went off in Sydney, it wouldn't be enough payback for what the west have done in Islamic countries…' (sic), The Left immediately came out and said that 'that comment has nothing to do with Islam' & that our Prime Minister was responsible / had blood on his hands & should be ashamed at how he treats illegal…oops asylum seekers and that he is a warmonger for fighting against ISIS…

Just another day in paradise.

…oh, & 3 kids are without their mom for this Christmas…and the next…& the Next…& the next.

9. IzakDavid13

Scary thing is this Islamic terrorist lived in the same suburb as my family & I…

[​IMG]

and this:

Also reports / urban myth, that a terrorist that had a lost wallet / bag with lots of money in it given back to him, warned the good samaritans to 'not go anywhere near Sydney during New Years fireworks…'

I call BS on that one, but you never know.

#149 IzakDavid13, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  10. supdudes

supdudes Member

Da F?

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Many of my co-workers knew Katrina. Absolutely horrific and to think how many people have been in that cafe before is ridiculous

1 person likes this.
  12. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Thanks for going full r****d. I actually busted out laughing at this. I thoroughly exposed your flawed argument, and even when I tried to simplify things for you like I do for little kids, you still didn't understand. And yet somehow this means I'm running with my emotions? Seriously, lol.

You know what's really stupid, though? You're taking offense to me just pointing out your flawed reasoning. Nowhere did I actually give my point of view, condone what that insane man did, or provide support for the religion of Islam. The bigger picture is that something really awful happened in Sydney, and that man deserves an eternity in hell.

Finally, relax. If I'm still in your thoughts after a couple of days then that means my couple of posts really got to you. This is the last time I'll give you so much attention over something so stupid. I suggest you do the same.

#152 Eric Riley, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014