1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To all sarcastic souls

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by heypartner, Feb 21, 2000.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wow...the SOR campaign has really attracted more users.

This is great. You will never find me to be someone that complains about the "good all days before we got popular"...hell, i've only been here since August when I got my season tickets and said "I want to talk some ball away from the newsgroups".

The more people--the merrier. However, let's lay on the sarcasm. This espn-style exclamatory title threads where everyone wants their own thread and will do upper case to get it, should be attacked with all
    the sarcastic abuse we can muster.

OK--I'm getting silly here, but it is fun. Make them earn their membership. Have you guys ever actually tried to land an intelligent conversation on the publicized boards. Who cares; but we can at least rally
    around Clutch's primary objective to be atypical and edgy!!!!!!!

how's that for exclamation.

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited February 21, 2000).]

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Hell, I started posting on January 12th and I liked the good old days back when I first become a member I have seen lots of new members come since. Some with things to say and others who are just idiots and I am not going to say any names. And I was lucky enough to witness the return of the great Lhutz who I think is hillarious.
    But I agree with you partner THE MORE THE MERRIER!!

------------------
    ~John~
    Trade No One and Keep Rudy T.
    JohnyRocket's Fan Site