1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To all Rockets fans who will attend today's game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, May 10, 2009.

1. Yao11

Yao11 Member

Amazing post. Did anybody take pictures from today's game?

2. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

What were you saying? I can't hear you?

Douchbag.

BELEIVE!

3. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

I took a ton with my camera phone...I have to drive back to San Antonio now tho so I can get home in time for work...Will post pics tonight....AMAZING CROWD!!!

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I second that. I have been a harsh critic of Rockets fans in the past....but today you have made the Rockets diaspora very proud to be a Rockets fan.

Great job fans!

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Wow I don't think anyone saw this coming no one. There were a lot of empty seats but it did get loud. Seeing the lakers "fans" leave was great. A few in our section left at the end of the third

6. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

WOW im jealous to those who went to the game! GO ROCKETS!

7. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

I just read now..Thank you for this excellent post Sweet Lou - I remember this game distinctly and wanted to share my experience watching the fourth quarter of that game..

After 2 years of Clutch City, I had forgotten what it was like to lose a series in the playoffs. I didn't want to believe it was possible. And for 10-20 minutes, Clutch City returned. It was like watching a miracle, something defying physics.

When the Rockets finally lost the game I was emotionally spent and then remembered going to a restaurant after the game and thinking everything was in slow motion.

As a fan, the end of that game was something else. I've never experienced that before or since, although today's game was awesome in it's own right.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I remember that game. We were pretty much dead and all of a sudden it's like lightning struck and the team started playing out of its mind. You could sense the fear in the Sonics, that if they were to lose that game that the series was going to go 7... crazy as that sounds. Those Rockets specialized in crazy, nothing ever seemed out of reach.

9. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Today I am proud to bleed Rocket RED...they showed the heart of a champion and put doubt in the Lakers mind! Its best of 3 so anything can happen but I remember everyone back in 99 the knicks lost there franchise Patrick Ewing and were the 8th seed...that team went on to the finals!!! not saying we will but hey anything can happen and I believe something special will happen!! :D

10. Mr. Space City

amazing game and atmosphere

it was inspiring to see houston cheer with so much enthusiasm after a game like game 3

im so proud of this rockets team *tear*

11. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

yes, place was insane, never seen anything like that..it was like part of a movie or something where the underdogs come together despite all the roadbumps come out and play with heart and succeed. The opening run was amazing, set the tone for the rest of the game.