1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Harden gets over gm6 loss in Miami club

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by impressivegol, May 14, 2019.

1. rgw20014life

rgw20014life Member

These are the kind of threads that are good to go in to and add to your ignore list.

BamBam, Patience and amaru like this.
  2. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

James Harden steals per game:

2016-17: 1.5
    2017-18: 1.8
    2018-19: 2.0

If he wants to hang out with other strippers, that's fine with me.

3. ballgame

ballgame Member

YOU JUST SAID IT....WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP! It's been 5 days and I'm still sick about the loss. I don't mind partying but don't be out the same weekend you just lost to the same damn team for the 4th time in a row! OBIVOUSLY THE GAME DOESN'T HIT HIM AS HARD AS IT DOES THE FAN BASE.

I'm a Season Ticket holder, I was feeling somewhat better about the Rocket's future after hearing Tillman's response to the loss BUT this idiot confirms my initial thoughts.....DAMN NEXT YR'S SEASON TICKETS!

lw17 and pauebtg like this.
  4. amaru

amaru Member

If it bothers you that much just cancel the tickets dude. No need to get so invested in a kid’s game.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Love it. Every summer I say, I hope he smokes an ounce a day and parties like crazy until it's time to get back to conditioning.

beard4life likes this.
  6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

It's pretty hard to cancel after locking into playoff tickets. I'd say, just sell your tickets this year and don't renew when they offer you playoff tickets. James deserves to cope with losing however he wants.

amaru likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

I think it’s pretty funny to read there’s a cf’s mandatory no clubbing policy in place. I’m curious how many days it’s in place for though. And would there be an exception if harden cried instead

rgw20014life and Patience like this.
  8. a time to chill

This is becoming an annual tradition for Harden after an early exit from the playoffs.

I remember Magic Johnson said he was straight up depressed after losing in the 84 Finals to Bird and the Celtics. Came back motivated in 85 and won the championship. James Harden doesn't need to be depressed, but it's not a good look to be out clubbing the same weekend after one of the most crushing defeats in your career. Sends the message that you're OK with losing.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

It's gotta be the shoes

rgw20014life likes this.
  10. ballgame

ballgame Member

Tell Tillman Fertitta this is a Kid's game, after he spent $2B to acquire the Rockets. Tell Magic after his losses to Bird and vice versa, this is a Kid's game or Jordan after his losses to the Detroit Pistons that this is a Kid's game!

A looser would say after a loss that this is a Kid's game, a winner will take it to heart and come back more focus and determined NOT TO LOSE AGAIN!

lw17 likes this.
  11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Good point. I didn't particularly agree at first, but yeah it would be better if Harden seemed more devastated which might correlate better for playoff success.
    Interesting

12. amaru

amaru Member

Well it’s not a kids game to those guys because they are either team owners or players. They have actual dollars invested into the outcome of the game.

I was referring to you specifically as just a fan (presumably). No need to get so wrapped around the axle about a kids game lol. I enjoy watching basketball but I always realize it’s a kids game win or lose.

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOLOL

Reeko, Mr Chuck Norris and Patience like this.
  14. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

James is getting closer to 30 when will he settle down with a wife and family?

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

If this is his way of relieving stress, who are we to judge? There's literally no point in going back to the gym to practice, or poring over "what ifs?" at this point in the season. You can't do anything to change the outcome of what's already transpired.

And how do you know this won't allow him to come back motivated next year?

Some people are just way too judgy on this forum. Harden is a warm-blooded 29 year old man, who also happens to be a multimillionaire with no wife or kids. Everyone here would do the exact same thing if they had Harden's mindset.

Let him live life.

Patience likes this.
  16. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

More than one.

17. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

Yes I am always trying to better myself but you are missing the point...

18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Magic Johnson?! The 80s Lakers were known party animals.

CCity Zero, amaru and lw17 like this.
  19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

so this is what he meant when he said we know what we have to do.

20. amaru

amaru Member

No I get your point. Just pointing out that athletes are people and sometimes need to unwind for a bit like the rest of us.