1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Harden gets over gm6 loss in Miami club

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by impressivegol, May 14, 2019.

1. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Not going to fan boy it with pics because I'm in a rush going somewhere. But Harden and his security team are here at Cosmo entrance in Vegas. Just walked in front of him chillin and didn't even notice until the crowd commotion made me look.

Mr. Clutch and J.R. like this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

2011 NBA FInals.

In the critical Game 4, Lebron James attempted ONE FGA in the entire 4th quarter of the game.

This was also the series that Lebron James was on a super team but pretty much choked the entire finals to the Mavs.

3. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

OH I can handle the heat, I just find it amusing how the useful idiots like you always resort to name calling when you run out of ways to reinforce your weak arguments. And for the record, if you don't think JH should show a bit more emotion after another crushing loss to his nemesis than perhaps you are part of the problem. If you have a high stake in the outcome and are driven to win than you should be disappointed at a loss like this. Otherwise don't be surprised when other people question his intent or call him out when you disappears in a big game in crunch time.

For the record the great ones always had this trait, Magic, Bird, Jordan, the list goes on. They took losses like this personal and always came back the next year ready for revenge.

4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

So are you saying Harden wasn’t disappointed? Wasn’t disappointed enough?

How would you know?

People underestimate how hard it is to forget about yesterday and move on, and how great it is to have that mentality.

It’s that mindset that allowed Harden to have the season he had after the disappointing conference finals ending. To ball out despite the 11-14 start, and to bounce back and tie the series after going down 2-0 against the best team ever.

REMINDER TO EVERYONE TALKING BASKETBALL ON HERE, IN THE MEDIA, AND IN GENERAL. WARRIORS HAVE LOST ONE SERIES THE PAST 5 YEARS, AND ZERO THE PAST ALMOST THREE YEARS. ITS NOT THAT D’ANTONI CANT COACH A TEAM TO A TITLE OR HARDEN CANT LEAD THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS. ITS NO TEAM CAN BEAT THE WARRIORS.
    If Toronto win, I’ll relax on this stance but if Warriors win again, then we did everything right, which unfortunately doesn’t guarantee a chip in t a league with this Warriors team.

#184 Zoplicone, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019