1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmobile free unlimited international data, texts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57...ffer-free-unlimited-international-data-texts/

This pretty awesome especially especially since it includes popular countries like Spain, Mexico, France, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Greece, New Zealand, Taiwan, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Russia, Japan, and more. See the full list below. There might some voip services that work over 2g you can pretty much get and make free or cheap calls anywhere in the world.

2. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Voip services over EDGE? Yeah, that's not going to work enough to be usable for calls. Speeds would be too slow and latency would be high.

However, this is awesome if you're outside of the U.S. and you communicate with people via What'sApp or another IM client that uses very small amounts of data (assuming you're not sending pictures or large files). Would also work okay enough for e-mail access.

EDIT: I didn't originally see texting was included. That's nice. At&T has crappy rates on international texting.

#2 Scionxa, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Wifi Calling is free also, so in essence you dont even need to use VOIP most of the time.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I use Google Voice when I travel, allows me to recieve texts and send them free (data)...over wifi etc.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Well you have to be near wifi. Now you don't.