1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC update from pistons.com

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

1 person likes this.
  2. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

lol! this is probly the best thing I've seen ever.

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

4. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

Here is the first conversation McGrady will have with Kobe next year...

[​IMG]

Kobe: You know, for the vet minimum, you could have come to the Lakers and had a better shot a championship.

Tracy: I know, but I wanted to start.

Kobe: You could have competed for the starting 3.

Tracy: You're right. I probably could have competed for the starting 2 as well.

Kobe: Lulz!

1 person likes this.
  5. Shaud

Shaud Member

To Jontro no I didn't make it. A friend posted it on another board.

6. number22

number22 Member

lollllll

7. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

25 5 and 5 mark it down

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

25 games played in 5 pts. per game and 5 fouls.

1 person likes this.
  9. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

LOL...

10. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Lol that was funny i must admit... We shall see... The 1st preseason game he will show flashes of what he is going to do.

Im crazy for actually thinking that he will improve from last year ( god i hope ) but its always a wait and see. Just like Yao. Wonder what he is actually going to do. It sucks to see guys who was just killing anybody fall so quickly. Ala steve francis. Stephon Marbury.. Allen Iverson. Even tho his time was probably up.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol i'll make 2-3 post max in a tmac threads that go 500 pages. You don't see me posting throughout the thread like all you tmac obsessors. All I did was poke fun at you ladies and said "IBTH" and I guess that made you sensitive. You called me out so I had to say something.

But whatever, go ahead and gossip and cry over tmac all you want. I actually enjoy the photoshops and the jokes that are actually funny but some of yall take this way too seriously. If that's what makes you happy, then get yours. But it just looks so pathetic that people can't move on. Sad really. :(

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

and all i did was point out that you think people pointing out facts is "hate".

i like how you call me 'sensitive', but you are the one crying about people pointing out how wrong mcgrady has been w/ practically everything he has said or done. seems to me like you are the sensitive, whiny baby. "stop picking on traci - you bois are so mean! - wahhhhh!!!" its your right to defend the guy, but you seem foolish doing so.

you have 3 posts in this thread now so i guess you have reached your quota? if you post one more does that mean you are an "obsessor" as well?

pointing out that he lied when he said he was 100% last year and that the rockets were screwing him is "gossip"?

the only one who seems to be crying over mcgrady is you.

you seem to be taking it more seriously than anyone else.

what is pathetic to me is someone who continually defends that loser and comes into threads like this to whine and b**** about people telling the truth about mcgrady.

1 person likes this.
  13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

The Pistons are hoping that Tracy McGrady is "85-90% by the start of [training] camp with a goal of being ready to rock by the Oct. 27 opener," according to beat writer Vince Ellis.

Detroit may even let their veteran swingman rest during the second practice of two-a-days, a wise strategy considering the state of T-Mac's knees. There has been tons of speculation about how much he has left in the tank, but we'll just have to wait and see.

http://www.freep.com/article/201008...sists-hes-not-washed-up-can-help#ixzz0y0LmhnT

A minor update, haven't seen this on the board.

14. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

LOL so much for 100%. That's not good!

15. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

I thought McGrady was supposed to be at 100%, when Adelman was playing him 8 minutes a game. Weren't the Rockets ruining his career by not playing him when he was 100%? How did he get under 85%?

1 person likes this.
  16. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

nice little dig in the article...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

the bet in my sig is looking better and better - any of you TOF's want a piece of that action? :grin: put your $$$ where your mouths are - ill bet all you TOFs!

17. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

McGrady Moving Well In Detroit
    Pistons guard Tracy McGrady has been working out with conditioning coach Arnie Kander in hopes of coming to training camp in great shape.

"A lot of players have been in our gym, and that's good news," coach John Kuester said.

"They realize how important they are, and their making adjustments to make themselves better is very important for us. I'll tell you this, what Tracy has done so far is put in a tremendous amount of time with Arnie. I had a chance to watch him work out, and he was moving extremely well."

Detroit would be thrilled even if McGrady became half the player he was five years ago.

"One of the things that we see (in McGrady) is a player that had high potential at one time, and he is somebody that is working religiously with Arnie, and that's so important..." Kuester said.

"McGrady is somebody that can give us a high-risk, high-reward situation."

http://www.freep.com/article/201009...ster-optimistic-about-players----and-playoffs

18. yaomingyaoming

At this point, I don't see how anyone can take the T-Mac Brand seriously anymore. He has a lot of work ahead of him to rebuild his "brand". If he doesn't produce this year, he's done for good.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

The majority of this board has pulled down the curtains on MerGady 2 seasons ago.

It's just so weird that he's somehow convinced some people he's still the shizniet after repeatedly proving otherwise.

Oh well. Everyone will be too busy watching Bosh's team vs Kobe's this season to notice MerGady.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Seriously, I would love to see him back and playing well.....

Just don't want him in Houston.

DD