1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC update from pistons.com

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Aug 24, 2010.

1. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

Yeah, because Morey was full of regret while T-Mac was hobbling around the Big Apple right?

2. roksoer

roksoer Member

lol tmac, the worse his situation looks, the more he talks about him being in great shape and surprising a lot of people...

i guess i'm one of the suckers that believe him, i'm just too sentimental about the guy

he said he's used to coming to training camp in tip top shape =P

3. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

If T-mac plays over 80 games this season at 25 pts a game, then Morey needs to hire Kander to replace Keith Jones.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

We get it by now. You guys dislike T-Mac.....A LOT. Every T-Mac thread is exactly the same. 30 people arguing against one or two people for 10 pages of the same ol ***** over and over again. Rinse and repeat. As much as yall hate the guy, you guys still love to gossip and chit chat about him.

I was a fan of T-Mac here but once he got traded from Houston, I was done with him. It was time to move on to bigger and better things. I'm not going to sit around all summer going back and fourth in every T-Mac thread that pops up. I rather have more relevant discussions among the hundreds of basketball topics that don't involve T-Mac. But I do understand that some people just love to b**** about anything. And people are more vocal when they have something to b**** about.

1 person likes this.
  5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

unlike others, i don't think he's a "choker" or "disappear" in the playoffs. i didn't like the way he handled his last year here with us; it was completely unprofessional. and yes, he does talk too much.

but he's such a great player when healthy, and seeing how injuries have derailed his career, it's pretty sad to see. and the pistons trainer has worked magic w/ mcdyess, who had a worse surgery. so hopefully tmac can salvage his career and have a few more pretty good seasons before hanging it up. it's not right for him and his career to end this way.

6. scottie brooks

Signed,

The Pot

7. albuster

albuster Member

Maybe we just need to really move on.

8. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Lol @ username

9. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Every year, it's the exact same thing. Every. Single. Year.

10. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

no.no.no. This is a contract year, t-mac always comes up big in those.....right..........lol

11. parmesh

parmesh Member

Why can't he just go away now? I loved you, T-Mac, but yer killin' me now!

12. J-Tang

J-Tang Member

So he knew that he was not at 100% last year yet still played anyways and assured us he was going to be all star caliber player in new york city?

Sure Tracy. I bet you are 100% this year also. See you at the All Star Game!

13. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Don't worry about responding to JCDenton or brianchapman, they aren't posting seriously.

[​IMG]

LOL, so true.

14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

you are doing just that right now. :rolleyes:

so why are you posting in here again?

all you are doing it b****ing about people who think t-mac is a selfish, big-mouthed diva and a perennial loser. is it worse to "b****" about t-mac or "b****" about those who you say "b****" about him?

sorry, but your hero traci talked to much and so often and was pretty much always wrong that most of us cant help but point it out. if that bothers you so much than quit reading these threads.

15. blackistan

blackistan Member

"He's going to be an all-star this year"-hahah

16. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

Then unfortunately, he would lose in the first round.

17. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Regardless, it would be a feel good story if he plays well. I, for one, would enjoy watching him play well again.

18. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

I hope so too, although the Piston's don't have a very balanced team and extremely stacked at the 2-3 position. If he is lucky enough to get as much burn as he did in NY, he better use it wisely this time round considering how 100% he is ready to go.

19. meh

meh Contributing Member

I don't know why you keep defending this guy. Look, I don't really care if T-Mac was a diva, slacked off on defense at times, took too many contested jumpers, etc. I understand that such things come with having a star player. And like you, I also don't pin our playoff failures on him, and generally enjoyed his duration here.

But all these BS T-Mac has been spewing every time he opens his mouth is pretty nauseous. He talked so much about being 100% back as a Rockets last year, and made it the reason why he quit on the team. He then talked about being 100% when he was traded to NY, and how he was going to show how wrong the Rockets management was. And now he's talking about how he wasn't really healthy last year? So either he wasintentionally lying to Rockets and Knicks fans last year constantly, or he's lying to Pistons fans now... or both.

I just don't see the fascination with a player like that.

1 person likes this.
  20. Shaud

Shaud Member