1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC update from pistons.com

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Aug 24, 2010.

1. leibs2002

leibs2002 Member

he should give us 40 million dollars back. that guy is a bum. i would never ever want him back. and this is coming from a guy that used to make every excuse in the book for him. but that microfracture crap was inexcusable. the guy was a waste of talent. and injuries didn't ruin his career. lingering injuries ruined his career because he never knew how to rehab or do any type of conditioning that top athletes do. the guy is a scrub. there is nothing left in the tank. he is below empty.

2. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

It was fairly obvious that he was not 100%. He knew it, we knew it, everybody and their moms knew it. The issue is whether he was saying he was 100% to get playing time in a contract year or if he actually thought he was good to go. My guess is the former.

As for these comments, we have to take the source into consideration. The Pistons org is trying to convince fans that they made a good move. I don't really need to tell clutchfans that this latest report from the McGrady/Pistons camp is iffy at best. That being said, I would love to see him play well again, if only for nostalgia's sake.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

The only time I would love to see him play well is if he's playing the Spazz, Spurms, or Ponies. Other than that, I do enjoy watching his ene-be-a career end on a really sorry note.

4. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I hope McGrady is able to get out there and play again without issue, but he's not going to be an All-Star, unless he gets all the 8 mile votes.

5. leibs2002

leibs2002 Member

when the going gets tough mcgrady quits. his career is over. this is his last year. he might not even end up making it through the season before he gets angry over lack of playing time and his ****tiness and quits. this is his final season. maybe he can average 8 points a game

6. VBG

VBG Member

That's so ****ing ridiculous. He played through injuries for us. He never quit in a playoff game and gave us everything when he had a complete **** team.

7. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

He played like gangbusters his first game for the Knicks but his knee started bothering him after a few games and his play quickly fell off from pain in his knee. He has the potential, if his knees can hold up, he will be a steal for the Pistons.

8. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

He's not that old, early thirties so I believe he has potential.

I wish him luck, but these articles are unnecessary for him and the Pistons.
    If he makes it good for him, I'm personally happy and if he does not then these types of articles may ruin his already damaged reputation as a basketball player.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tracy knew, he just didn't like knowing.

I don't wish him ill....and hope he comes back, for the sake of his children...all over the country.

;)

DD

10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Does this mean he should team up with Shaq, "The Big Aristotle?"

1 person likes this.
  11. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

People seem to forget how much T-mac gave us during the playoffs. Still like to watch all former Rockets play and wish T-mac the best. Can't wait to see what he brings to the Pistons.

12. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

Why are people so jealous of Tmac and have so much hate for him?

Do you think he cares what you keyboard warriors have to say or think?

I wish him all the success...

13. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Tmac to Rick: I'm 100%, let me play!!

Tmac now: I wasn't 100%.

14. psingh34

psingh34 Member

In Fact I did not do a thorough check but as far as career playoff averages as a rocket .. i do not think there is a rocket that has a higher assist per game average than tmac and he actually leads the rockets in points per game too .. now i know he had a smaller sample size than dream (who is the greatest rocket and one playoffs averaged 37.5 points) or even kenny but on average compared to others in rockets history, he is on top in terms of both points and assists ..

It is too often that we focus on his failures that we forget his tremendous success. And we are left to wonder . what if .. juwan didnt have a heart murmur b4 the mavs series .. wht if sura was healthy? or yao and rafer didnt miss the jazz series . ...

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

Not jealous, just hatred. You must be a really forgiving guy, good for you. However for the rest of us, we still remember how he opened his mouth too soon, quit on the team, and pretty much contradicted everything he's ever said. Basically, high basketball IQ aside, he's an idiot in terms of keeping his mouth closed.

Why should you care anyways? We're expressing our opinion, is that a crime? That's what forums are for.

16. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

If he plays more than 55 games I'll eat my shoes.

17. Juxtaposed Jolt

I hope he does well with the Pistons.

Why would you hate on the guy, NOW? He doesn't even play for our team anymore, thereby having no effect on how we do.

He's moved on, and the Rockets have obviously moved on as well.

It is time for the anti-Tracy McGrady fans to move on too.

18. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

I think I am having Deja Vu.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i'm curious if you tmac fans keep buying new jerseys whenever he goes to a new team?

i think it's a ploy by adidas to make more money knowing that the tmac fans are suckers.

1 person likes this.
  20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

no we just wish him well and hopefully resume a once great career. it's sad to end on a note like this if he does.

PS - nobody buys NBA jerseys anymore