1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC on ESPN's The Jump: "My Rockets"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Dec 2, 2016.

1. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Man! I've been trying to sell this chumps jersey since Jan 2, 2009!

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Oh and I agree, not a fan of the black jerseys. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly like them. But the league has to have more diversity so they have more to sell!

3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Charissa works at Fox Sports now.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I like Sage. Rachel doesn't annoy me that much. MICHELLE BEADLE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!

Charissa is ultra fine.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Same with Brian Windorst....

6. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

This message is for the guys who root for T-mac. Like this.

roslolian likes this.
  7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Plz allocate credit correctly

2nd statement belongs to me

DreamShook likes this.
  8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Back then they didn't want me
    Now I'm hot they all on me

RasaqBoi, Drogba, vator and 1 other person like this.
  9. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

"I don't like the black jerseys, I like the grey ones"

TMac pls!

rockpileindisma likes this.
  10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Only a matter of time before this fair weather quits on ESPN like he did on the Rockets

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lmao, for all the flak, he was still a Rocket.

He had the tools to be among the best ones.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

His 13 in 33s was awesome I agree, more so because it was against them Spurs

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

He hated leaving the team so much he had microfracture surgery to avoid getting traded, how is that quitting?

I don't recall Tmac saying bad things about the Rockets, he just said GSW was better last season, which as everyone knows is true. Tmac acting as the face of the franchise for 5 years and actuallying winnning games has done more for the Rockets than 100% of the non-playing fans on this forum, it's like random people accusing George Washington of not having enough patriotic spirit. He was one of the reasons there was a bandwagon in the first place.

P.S. The black jerseys rock the grey shirt jerseys suck big time

#33 roslolian, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  14. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

i'll never understand why y'all dont like the grey unis

15. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

i hate our original jerseys...the only ones we should keep are the black ones, gray ones, and the 90s ones...throw the other ***** away

16. Caesar

Caesar Member

Black is not the Houston Rockets color. If young fans could create their own uniform for their favorite team in every sport, every team in every sport would be black. So edgy. So cool. You could argue "it's their color now!" But, it's not. It's just a fad. Black for blacks sake. Every team in the league has had black jerseys at some point now.

T-Mac IS a an all time great Houston Rocket. Even Hakeem and Moses didn't retire as Rockets. Doubt Harden does either. Any way you spin it, he's always been down with this city. Hell, Harden spends more time in LA in the offseason than here. I bet when he retires, no one will see him around Houston much. T-mac has been and still lives and is in Houston regularly. Less so now that he works at ESPN, but he's always loved this city. Him not repping last years Rockets is supposed to be a knock on him? Then i'm not a fan either because i don't want to remember, and wipe that season from my memory. ****ing embarrassing and hideous basketball to watch. This year ? They're fun and he enjoys repping the Rockets again as he would have been if we played like this all along. Get over the way his Rocket career ended. Would you still love him if he DID notify the Rockets that he needed surgery? Either way, his career would have been pretty much done. Or are you really just mad that we couldn't trade him for some over the hill Vince Carter that probably would have never gone down anyway?

"I don't think we're going to part ways with Tracy," Alexander said. "We acquired a great superstar and everybody wants us to trade the great superstar. You don't get superstars that often." Feb 2009. "The Nets have countered with a proposal that would send Carter and Josh Boone to the Rockets for a combination of Ron Artest, Shane Battier, Luther Head and Carl Landry." That Rockets team wouldn't get out of the first round. Orlando got Vince instead and he was garbage. T-Mac ruined the Rockets championship hopes!!!11

So what are you really mad at about still? Vernon Maxwell got himself kicked off the team IN the playoffs then avoided coming to Houston for a over 2 decades. You'd think Rockets fans would hate him. Nah. Lets hate T-Mac b/c he thought the Lakers were the championship favorites in 09.

DudeWah and JJWhat? like this.
  17. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

All 3 of them can go swim in lava. Rachel is the worst.

But I'll take it. I can't complain about unfair media hate from The Jump and first Take and then not take it when they about face. But it does just show what they are. Wow even Rachel complimenting our defense.

TMAC defending Dray kicks is ridiculous. My fav tweet post-RoxDubs:

Steven A Smith giving us love on First Take. His counterpoint man Max Kellerman was digging his heels in and calling Harden overrated. Just wow.

Surprised that even Amin Elhassan put it out there a few weeks ago that he's going with Harden as his MVP prediction. Guys on The Ringer are acting like it's a one man race and to hand it to Russ. Super disappointing low quality MVP discussion from Ringer's Chris Vernon and Yahoo Sports Chris Mannix.

But it's really astonishing how quickly the media narrative and public perception changes, looking at the Rockets and the Warriors this season. Warriors went from the darlings of the NBA to most despised.

18. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

I had to rewind it when I saw it on TV Lol.

[​IMG]

RocketWalta likes this.
  19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I agree with TMac. I like the grey.

20. RightTooCensor