1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac on 97.9

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by azoghbi, Aug 1, 2007.

1. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

tracy mcgrady is a VERSATILE player. he can be whatever you want him to be. that's why he's one of the top 5-6 players in the NBA :D .

2. Francis388

Francis388 Contributing Member

there wasnt one comment about the interview...isnt that what this thread is about?

3. markus4040

markus4040 Member

Man that scares me too, this is comical.... ridiculous but comical :D

4. battousai

battousai Member

stop asking that question over and over and over in all the BB forums. you were in ESPN board in almost every single team's board asking the same question plus asking people if they got AIM.

that's annoying and creepy.

5. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I've never been to espn boards.i dont what ure talking about.

6. wingz0

wingz0 Member

My God. I think our collective ages just got halved twice over just by reading this thread.

Take that stuff elsewhere please. This is a board for intelligent discussion.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Am I the only one who spotted this?

How do you get banned from hoopshype? lol

If you got banned from hoopshype, I'm guessing your stay here will be brief...

8. ChalupaSupreme

I haven't got the time to go through the thread but some of you have said it's a waste of time anyways. On to the interview..

Tmac seemed kinda cocky in the first part of the interview from your recap. Calling the East jv and Cavs crappy. I like Tmac and all but sometimes I think his arrogance makes him look bad. I know it's obvious that the East suck but it's not like Tmac has accomplished much (not talking about stats) in the post season.

I think after last season I tend to worry when Tmac talks all cocky. He does that all the time before/after the playoffs. Before, he'd say he'll win it. After, he'd say he'll be back next year stronger. Yet, he's still a first round flop and a year older.

9. Pringles

Pringles Member

you rather have 2 soft very very very humble stars before a series? kobe and shaq are not wat u call humble. rashard wallace and ben wallace are not wat you call humble. bruce bowen is defently not humbled. (injurying ppl) and to a somewhat degree, robert horry wasn't humble last playoff.

10. ChalupaSupreme

I'm not saying that he should be humble, we already have that in Yao (with the exception of "you can't f***ing stop me"). I didn't like how Tmac seems to be making fun of another team that not only passed the first round, but steam rolled to the finals. It's still quite a feet although it's in the East given that the team only had 1 bright spot and beat a team that was supposed to be wayyyy dominant over them

Btw, I think Tmac in Orlando was light years better than LBJ last season.. and they both had a crappy supporting cast.

11. Jodegam

Jodegam Member

Is it your life's mission to talk about how T-Mac isn't a point forward?

You were spewing this crap over at the hoopsworld forums too.

12. Champ06

Champ06 Member

Just want to read a good thread and I thought this could be one. But.......urgh.......never expect to read all these rubbish. Thanks azoghbi for the thread, but unfortunately, I have to rate it minus star because of some immature posters.

13. kokopuffs

kokopuffs Member

man, this whole pointforward crap really has to stop. no one cares, k?

14. tracyyao01

tracyyao01 Member

and i'm done with you.

your just another person who finds it an insult if hes not a point forward.

when everyone here basically agrees with me.

5,000 post rookie?

i see why.

15. tracyyao01

tracyyao01 Member

They found me annoying and something like that.

I proved them wrong easily about t-mac not being a point forward and most people agreed with me like people here.

Some people have told me that there are stupid people here.

Well there are some but there are also some respectable posters like Durvasa and HayesFan.

16. yaofan07

yaofan07 Member

They found you annoying? NO.... who could do that?
    Your arguments are ridiculous, did you even go to sleep last night? Praising people who agree with you and insulting people who don't is NOT very convincing despite what you may think.
    I hope you enjoyed your stay here.

17. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

So... if Yao starts playing like Vlade Divac and Brad Miller and makes tons of passes out of the high post and racks up truck loads of assists each game...

... can we call him a point center? :D

18. tracyyao01

tracyyao01 Member

yes i did go to sleep.

My arguments my be not so good.

But whatever i won. :D

19. tracyyao01

tracyyao01 Member

I wouldn't mind him being a point-center though. :)

20. zong

zong Member

Tmac fans already start fight with Tmac fans in the Rocket side, let see what will happen after Nov. This side could become a mess for fighting who should be a playmaker between TMac or Francis, or others. HaHaHa.