1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tired of DMo yet?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gfab-babyboi, Mar 27, 2013.

?

What to do with DMo

1. Keep Starting Him

158 vote(s)
    42.7%
  2. Bench Him

144 vote(s)
    38.9%
  3. Send Him to D-League

29 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Let him drive Royce White's Bus

39 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Rokman

Rokman Member

I say bench him and let him watch how the other guys get it done. He'll learn from the demotion, he has enough confidence to overcome it.

2. MONON

MONON Member

That's it. Start anybody else. That way when they don't work out in the long run, we can see "what to do with (fill in the name)" threads.

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

DMo is not ready for prime time. I was hopeful he would get it before the playoffs. Unfortunately that does not look like it will happen. Still I do not think TRob is the answer. And Delfino is definitely not the answer either. So I say bring up TJones and give him a shot. Not happy with the rotations tonight but realistically no substitutions would have given us a win.

George shutdown harden to almost an embarrassing performance. Superrstars should not get shut down consistently by one player. It seems george can consistently shut down Harden, maybe he'll figure out a bettr way to score against him going forward.

4. otisthorpe3

otisthorpe3 Member

5. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

T. Jones is the answer to PF this season. And bring in Andrew Goudeluck ... dude is putting on a clinic down in the Vipers arena.

6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

His skin complexion is the reason why he's still in the starting lineup.

1 person likes this.
  7. dudeimfromhtown

but but but but but but he has great post moves!!!?!

8. tzou88

tzou88 Member

As some people already said, I think Tjones should get a shot, he's beasting in the D-League right now.

9. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

What was tonight his 16th or 17th game? Give him some time and he will come around. Everybody played bad tonight except for Smith and Trob, it's not like we lost because of Dmo. The reason Trob played better was because tonights game was his style of play, most nights it's not this type of play.

10. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

As of lately d-mo has been completely ineffective to the point where he doesn't do anything I feel way more comfortable when t-rob is in the game I'm sick and tired of d-no literally staying at the 3pt line I'm the biggest d-mo supporter I have been one of the people saying he will be a star in this league but I'm not so sure no more t-robs game right now overall is 10x better than d-mo and after tonight I'm not jinxing nothing but t-rob looks more and more comfortable watch out for your starting spot d-mo but t-rob already plays more minutes I think

11. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Chandler Parsons says that T-Rob is an animal in practice, while T-Jones is putting up Nba Live numbers on NBA mode, while D-Mo is playing like crap and is still in the starting lineup, and people still wonder why.:rolleyes:

12. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Chandler Parsons says that T-Rob is an animal in practice, while T-Jones is putting up Nba Live type numbers on rookie difficulty, while D-Mo is still playing like crap but yet is still in the starting lineup, and people still wonder why.:rolleyes:

13. Billionzz

I keep hearing that Dmo is playing great in practice also.

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Bring him off the bench.

15. otisthorpe3

otisthorpe3 Member

Start Greg Smith

1 person likes this.
  16. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Yes. Makes me almost wish Greg Smith really was gay, so the Rockets can start him to show that Rockets management don't discriminate against gays, and put more fans in seats, since us heterosexual guys don't support our Rockets like we claim we do. You know gay people will support their own and that will make Morey and Les even richer. That would have been a great marketing strategy.

17. jocar

jocar Member

what the hell did I just read?

18. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

I been saying this for the longest, people was hopping on the D-mo train and he didn't show us ****. He has nice post moves, but T-Rob should be starting. I'm a fan of oth, but if no one notice, Thomas Robinson get's better game after game.

19. Billionzz

Your post doesn't make you sound heterosexual at all.

I don't think Z-Roe and Trae would agree with you.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

darn... season high night for Hibbert, great night for Stephenson and Hill