1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TIME TO BOOOO LIKE CRAZY ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Dec 4, 2001.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I am going to boo the hell out of the Rockets on thursday! Who is with me?!?!?!? I am going to try to get behind the Rockets bench and let our freakin losers have it!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I am tired of the garbage I have been watching this year and the last few years. Come on people!

BOO THE HELL OUT OF OUR GARBAGE OF A TEAM NEXT GAME!

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I never boo the team I cheer for.

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Umm, I hate to tell you this, but without Steve Francis, Mo Taylor, and with Mobley under 100% this team is pretty close to garbage.

The Rockets do have lapses in effort the last couple of games, but look at that team on the floor. I'm not reeally sure if there's a team in the NBA we "should" beat with our roster (considering injuries). You can talk about effort all you want, but the fact is the team the Rockets have on the floor right now just isn't that good. I would hope that the rest of the board is classy enough not to boo a team missing the parts the Rockets are.

4. R0ckets03

Well you will have to pardon my unclassy ass. :rolleyes: But if the Rockets show a lack of effort or get blown out on Thursday they will have to throw me out of the damn arena!

I am not going to the game to show any class. I paid good money for my season tickets and want to see the stupid ass players put forth an effort!

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Looks like Rockets03 is starting to show his true colors...are they green and gold like ZRB? Maybe Utah Jazz blue and white is more his style...

It's OK to boo the Rockets, just as long as you're a Rockets fan when you do...

Rockets03, we're all have one common link here, the Houston Rockets...Hopefully, you're just venting your frustrations...Check back with me when you're a Rockets fan again...

6. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Sorry Cat, but losing to the Bulls is unacceptable. Even without Steve. And maybe even without Cuttino. However, Cuttino did play and he had a horrible game. This loss is inexcusible.

7. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I'll throw you out of the damn arena.

They are showing effort, they just aren't that good without Francis and a healthy Mobley. You may not go to the game to show class, but at least show some intelligence.

8. R0ckets03

YUCK FOU!

Thankf for telling me what is unacceptable and what is not, but I dont give a damn about what you have to say.

You are going to call me a Rocket bandwagoner?!?!?!?! I might not have the most post on this board, nor may I be the most vocal about my love for the Rockets on this board. But I can freakin gurantee your butt that you wont find a bigger Rocket fan then me you moron! And dont ever call me a Jazz fan again. I rather rip out my arms, hand em to you and have you slap me to death with my own arms!

9. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I never thought I'd agree with you on anything Rockets03, but I agree. I'm not the booing type, believe it or not, but the negative vibes are very much present.

10. Houstone

Houstone Member

WOW!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

you know, the cliche "<i>if only they gave effort</i>" is really starting to get on my nerves. each and every player on this team gives 100% effort every single night. have you ever considered the possibility that maybe <I><B><U>WE JUST AREN'T THAT GOOD OF A TEAM</I></B></U>.

open your eyes. LOOK AT WHAT WE'RE RUNNING ONTO THE COURT EVERY NIGHT - THE BULLS HAVE MORE TALENT

FOR GOD'S SAKE, GIVE IT A REST.

12. R0ckets03

Okay now I am little calmer. I missed the first three quarter cause of work. I come home to find out the Rockets are down by 20+ to the freakin BULLS! What kind of reaction do you all expect me to have?!?!?!? I realize Francis and Maurice our out, Mobley is hobled, but I still will not excuse the Rockets. Losing to the Bulls might be understandble (barely!), but losing by 28 is not understandable. I guess I will hold out my urge to boo like a madman for a while. But if they get down by 10-15 against that b*stard Jordan I will let em have it! :mad: :(

I love the Rockets but this is just :(

13. R0ckets03

People like you and Cat can be all honky dory all the time, but I aint that type. What the hell do you think happend tonite? If all our players (and need I remind you one of them is that b*stard Cato) gave a 100% tonite we would not have lost by almost 30!

14. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Edited post...carry on...

#14 A-Train, Dec 4, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2001
  15. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

You missed the first three quarters of the game? Somehow, I don't think someone who saw 25% of the game is a very objective observer of a team's effort for the game.

:rolleyes:

16. Houstone

Houstone Member

Hey I want a Malone Jersey....

17. R0ckets03

Thats why I sort of calmed down didnt I? I dont think there was much to watch if we were down by 25 to the Bulls. I am sorry if people like you dont understand, but to me that means a lack of effort.

I would not have yelled "lack of effort" if we lost to the Lakers or Spurs without Steve and Maurice. But losing to the Bulls by 28! means lack of effort!

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well I saw the first 3 quarters, and it was a lack of effort.

Carry on !!!

DD

19. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Rockets03, allow me to inform you that the first three quarters of play were just as bad as the last.

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Actually it was worse...we didn't start the game down 28!!!!!!!!!:mad: