1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to ban JOOMBA, WEKKO or whatever id's he uses

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ricardo1979, Jan 28, 2017.

1. photojoe

photojoe Member

Wait, what did joomba say?

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. Rockets4Life13

I'm somewhat against it although i think he deserves it, because he is not even having a different opponion, he's just a straight up troll. BUT i allways look for his comments so i have something to laugh. It's somewhat interesting how he manages to blame harden even when he has a game like that against philly lol :D

Yung-T and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Having a difference in opinion is quite a bit different than trolling a stupid opinion.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yung-T likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I ignored his posts without actively ignoring him or putting him on a list......

Yung-T likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If he is a LOF
    I'm all for his termination

Tha_Dude and Pen15clubber like this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wekko has been here for a while, him and antisonic were the first ones to call out T-Mac I believe. Lets not get carried away with any sidetalk against our star. They are entitled to their opinions

8. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

He said that the earth was flat. Some of us tried to explain to him that the earth is really not flat but more of a globe like shape. He refused to believe that.