1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Ohlbrecht

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by Commodore, Jan 27, 2013.

1. CertifiedTroll

Why doesn't Whiteside get any PT in RGV?

2. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

so whats his upside Marcin Gortat??? can he be a better at backup center than Greg Smith and slide Smith to the 4...looks like in the video he is a real good finisher and would do wonders in PNR situations

3. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I've been impressed with Ohlbrecht the times I've watched the Vipers. He's impressed me every bit has much as D-Mo and TJones. He seems like he knows how to play the game and has good hands. He's had some big games for the Vipers.

4. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Is he better than Aron Baynes?

5. Rocket Booster

No. Not even close.

6. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

I just asked Morey about him but he didnt know who I was talking about but i butchered his last name...but oh well