1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman on recent struggles, injuries: 'This is nothing'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jan 3, 2018.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Of course not. I'm assuming LeBron is there. No team can survive losing LeBron. What I'm saying is, they can afford to lose IT or Love and still get to the Finals. We can't lose any of our rotation players for more than a few games in the playoffs.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

What happened to that dude?

3. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

4. Nook

Nook Member

The Warriors aren't winning the championship if they are without Curry or Durant.

The Rockets aren't screwed in the playoffs if they are missing a player like Moute per se.

It has been known since day 1 of this experiment that the Rockets needed to be healthy to beat the Spurs and Warriors. We haven't learned anything new at all. It isn't unique to the Rockets either.

Remlap likes this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

7. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Luc and CP3 are the only above average perimeter defenders on the team. Rockets don't have a chance stopping anybody without Luc.

Easy likes this.
  8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Throwing up the flag here. We definitely don't want our owner believing he is learning the ropes of basketball personnel management - that will lead to trouble down the road. See Vivek Ranadive.

s3ts likes this.
  9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Tilman knows nothing.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I read that “ @tinman “ on recent...

11. s3ts

s3ts Member

I hope Morey is telling this dude what to say.

And I hope Tilman don't do anything stupid.

12. dwhite

dwhite Member

Injuries are something and will likely be part of our downfall. If history plays out, then expect to be without Paul and either Capela or Nene for a portion of the post season. This should be addressed now in order to avoid having Anderson be our center in the playoffs. I believe, as opposed to the owner, that even if all were healthy we come up short due to playoff Ryno and no true big man presence other than toothpick Capela. We are getting closer but still a couple of moves away from beating the Warriors.