1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tiger, Earl and Nike

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Another Brother, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sIYejgkqd0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sIYejgkqd0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I feel a little insulted by this ad. If Nike wanted to use a dead person to prove to us that Tiger now realizes the error in his ways, my vote would have been for Steve McNair.

...yeah I said it.

2. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I think the video did what it was meant to do and that is to get people to talk about it.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Shameless money-grab ploy by Nike.

4. RocketMania1991

Not a big fan of this ad.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And Circle gets the Square

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"Shhhhiiietttt, dad. Of course I learned something. No matter how bad I **** up, they will still love me and watch me play. :p PLAYA, playa!!! Hollaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

7. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TO6wI9OQRE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TO6wI9OQRE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SunaRv-c_CQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SunaRv-c_CQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I think what Nike and Tiger are trying to say is

[​IMG]

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Really?
    I am not up on my Playa Statistic but I don't think the number of folx killed by their mistresses are that high.
    I think Easy E would have been a better choice [HIV if I am not mistaken] cause them STDs are out there

Rocket River

12. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

No problem with it. Pretty sure Earl Woods would want to support his son if he were alive.

If he had murdered somebody or raped somebody than maybe not. I just dont see a parent disowning their child for adultery...

13. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

You alright, I learned it by watching you.

14. sew

sew Member

someone post new vid.

watched the parody vid thinking it was the real one, lmao.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's his Dad, I think he owns the indignation rights.

16. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

The ad makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason. It almost seems like Nike is trying to generate sympathy for tiger with this ad by having him look sad as his father speaks. Also it has been suggested that Tigers father also had women on the side. So hearing him speak in this ad doesn't seem right in some way.

17. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Not a very classy ad from Tiger/Nike. There's nothing like chopping up your deceased father's words and piecing them together to make you look like less of a douchebag.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Someone should dub a p*rn film soundtrack over that commercial.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

To me the ad says.

YA'LL AIN'T MY DADDY SO GET THE H*LL UP OUT OF MINE!!

Rocket River

20. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I thought he looked pretty remorseless in this shot. B&W with the grainy fadeout for emotional weight? Come on.