1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tierre Brown and Jason Caffey cut teams.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jgreen91, Oct 17, 2003.

Tags:
  1. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Sounds like Tierre won't be playing in the NBA this year. If already posted LOCK IT.
    Also Jason Caffey was cut, we should sign him, he is better than the PIG and used to be a good rebounder.

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Tierre played decently last year for the NBDL... 15ppg, 5apg.

3. dugtzu

dugtzu Contributing Member

and win the champioship by themselves!!!

4. tuus

tuus Member

Tierre signed with GSW.
    Caffey is with some kind of small injury IMO right now.

5. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Anyone see that Jason Collier is on the Minny roster? Or is 5:30 in the morning playing tricks on me?

6. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

Caffey's done. He's from my hometown and according to the Mobile Register, he has hung up his high tops.

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

brown over moochie i don't think so

8. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Tierre Brown sucks, but I'll never forget a move he made in an NBDL game a while ago. He did this behind the back crossover between two defenders...one of the sickest moves I've ever seen...

9. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Tierre Brown getting NO LOVE on here...

Tierre didn't get a quarter of the chance Mooch was given, and still produced rather well. There is no way I'd take Mooch over Tierre. As the BBS likes to say, I'll take Tierre over Mooch anyday of the week and twice on SundayS!

That being said, I know he'll keep the bench nice and toasty for NVE in Golden State.

10. qwerty

qwerty Contributing Member