1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tidbits from STUFF related to Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hotballa, Oct 8, 2005.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

from STUFF's November Issue where they preview the NBA.

Interview with Charles Oakley

STUFF: Who needs to toughen up?
    OAKLEY: Dirk Nowitzki and Yao Ming. Yao is just a finesse guy. You've got a seven-foot-six guy setting a pick and roll at the three-point line

Charles, you ****tard, he's doing that because his caoch calls that play. And a center doing a pick and roll doesn't mean he's soft, it just means he's skilled enough to actually be serviceable in that role.

Interview with Dwyane Wade and TMax (note, I am adlibbing for Dwyane cuz I dont care about him :D )

STUFF: During the playoffs last year, there was talk of Bruce Bowen being dirty. Do you think that label is justified?
    DWYANE: They call me Flash! I'm a superhero!
    TRACY: He's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve, and he don't give you no space to breathe. If you let him get in your head, he'll kill you.

STUFF: Now that gary Payton is coming to the end of his career, who's the biggest mouth in the NBA?
    TRACY: The closest to him is Kevin Garnett, but he's not talking to you, he's motivating himself.

STUFF: Every team has a practical joker. Who is ot on your teams?
    DWYANE: King Kong ain't got nothing on me! Flash time baby!
    TRACY: Jon Barry's the class clown. There are locker room stories, for sure, but that's classified information.
    Dwyane: I'm on NBA Live! Thats all Flash, all the time!

STUFF: With all the Europeans in the league, do you worry about the "soccer flop" becoming a new style of defense?
    TRACY: You know who started that was freakin' Vlade Divac (editor's note: :D ). But those guys ain't soft or anything, they're tring to get a call.

STUFF: Will Darko Milicic ever come around?
    TRACY: He's playing behind Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace. You could average 50 points a game—ain't nobody getting to play behind those guys.
    DWYANE: I spell my name with the Y first because I am dyslexic.

STUFF: You're both featured in EA's NBA Live '06 video game. What can you do in the game that you wish you could do in real life?
    DWYANE: Dunk over other people.
    (ed. note: only this response not adlibbed)
    STUFF: You can't dunk over other people?
    DWYANE: I like to eat paste
    TRACY: I don't believe in that **** at all

2. blink

blink Contributing Member

3. declan32001

declan32001 Member

Funny stuff. I personally root against Dwyane because of the way he spells his name hurts my head.

I hope Jon Barry will write a book someday that will make Yao's and T-Mac's skin crawl. Of course, Sura would probably have to kill him, but that's a small price to pay for our entertainment. :D