1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Discount for ClutchFans -- Rockets vs. Raptors on 11/11/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm finally posting this. I've hesitated for awhile and gone back and forth on this for a couple weeks. The first offers sent to me (for preseason games and the home opener) were significantly higher than last year, and I had no basis to go off of on what ticket prices are.

As you know, ticket prices and demand went up considerably this year. This is the best offer they could present. It looks good given current prices, but maybe those who have shopped ticket prices can let us know.

And as always, I don't get anything for this. Only criteria for me to pass this along is that it needs to be a uniquely good offer for fans.

The Rockets also will randomly pick 5 people who bought tickets through this promo and they will receive a James Harden autographed bobblehead.

2. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thnx Clutch

3. Bill Worrell

Bill Worrell Member

[​IMG]

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Too close to my trip to Houston for Thanksgiving, or I'd jump on it, Clutch. Thanks for the heads-up, though. We should crush Toronto, in my humble opinion. That would be fun to watch! LP instead, I guess. :)-

5. NotChandlerParsons

Sold, thanks Clutch. I was really bummed out because I figured we wouldn't get any more deals like that this season. $70 for aisle seats over the player entrance is a no brainer.

6. rsl5181

rsl5181 Contributing Member

ill sell my 2 tickets 2nd row midcourt in section 409 for 36 each. pm me if interested.

7. jocar

jocar Member

Thx Clutch, gettin parents this for anniversary present if LA games are too expensive

8. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

Section 103. Thanks clutch!

9. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Is it better to be behind the end zone say row 4 or corner view row 19?

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Nice! I can see my boy Kyle Lowry!!

11. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

better view of "gameplay" from corner. Better value is row 4

12. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

I would take corner view lower over end zone lower row. Much better game view.