1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ticket Discount for ClutchFans -- Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets Game on 1/26/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2013.

1. wolvdog316

wolvdog316 Member

I must say, first and foremost THANK you Clutch for you involvement in making this happen. I got 113 Row G, that's 8 rows behinds the basket. We got on TV for a second, had a blast and we WON :D It was fantastic. Me and my friend enjoyed them. Only cost 65 each, no surcharge and those other BS charges. Fantastic deal. Any idea when they might be offering this again for us?

I'd love to buy 6-8 tickets of the 65 dollar ones if they do.

2. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

Thanks again Clutch! Awesome deal and we had a great time. I have to say that I love the new game intro they have; they put in the Asik dunk on Faried, it's great. We had great seats in 117, we usually sit behind the goal but I thought these were better (made mental note).