1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thomas Robinson Was An Animal at Practice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Grigori

Grigori Member

What I want to know is if T-Rob is practicing 3s like an animal.

He will need a decent 3-point shot to realize his potential as the LeBron Lite when Parsons gets lowballed and leaves.

2. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

3. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

I remember back in the day Chris Simms used to light it up in practice and then proceed to choke in big games.

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

THIS JUST IN: hidden camera footage of Thomas Robinson at practice:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z96KiITAGzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Anxiety Trooper

I lol'd

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He has been okay up to now. He will be better when he actually gets settled. I'm thinking next season will be his breakout year.

7. thedude077

thedude077 Member

No, practice gets you better. The more you practice, the better you get.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

For a rookie who has only played nine games of spotty minutes on his second team, he is doing good.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This gif reminds me of DMo's behind the back pass to Asik. :grin:

10. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

What kind of animal?

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Te Trob is small stuff is stupid is he 7ft like dmo? No but he is the same size at tjones who everyone is advocating for plus he has 7'4 wingspan and a 38" vertical. Ill take those measurements any day of the week I'm still not sure what one inch would do too this board I guess if he was legit 6'10 instead of a long 6'9 he would be that much bigger. Lol you guys do realize he's the same height as Klove and jsmith? C'mon guys give the kid a break he's gonna be a good player thy could possibly be a Allstar level talent. Anybody who watching him in college knows he made improvements to his game every yr. that's what you want in a young player and a big man at that. There's no doubt that he will improve alot over tye offseason and will come back next season trying to earn the starting pf spot even if we have jsmith that's just the type of player he is. Guy is a work horse and wants to be great those ate the type of player that I want on this team.

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

T-Robs ability to finish with both hands and attack bigger guys off the dribble make him a unique prospect.

13. Merovingian

Merovingian Member

[​IMG]

He is still young and showing prospect, only time will tell. I think he is slightly better than TJones.

14. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Hopefully he's improving which is all you can ask. But he's got a loooong way to being the top 5 PF in the game that some people are counting on.

15. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

He still shoots under 70% on his wide open dunks...

16. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

top 5??? people are saying that?

if he's been going against d-mo in practice i'd take this with a grain of salt

17. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

top 5??? wow, it is an extremely high expectation. are you sure someone was talking about t-rob?

anyway, as you said, it's a loooong way. don't know any team will have any patience.

my advice to rox is to get him in d-league ASAP. develop him over there and help him to refine his everything related to bball.

18. YallMean

YallMean Member

19. Grigori

Grigori Member

Nah, T-Rob is guarded by Parsons. D-Mo guards Harden. The McHale matchup algorithm is very complicated.

20. RickyNewport

RickyNewport Member

Good... Hope it shows up on the court so people will stop acting like beaches because they traded Patterson.

Won't make the playoffs because of Patterson... Hahahahaha...