1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thomas Robinson Was An Animal at Practice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Rokman

Rokman Member

I have doubts that whatever he did in practice will show up in the game. He was probably very emotional which is why he unloaded during practice. Now that he has released all his frustrations he will just go back to being confused. Kind of standard rookie maturation process.

2. VanityHalfBlack

Nba game>Practice game

3. Star

Star Member

Well T-Rob beasting in practice against his own teammates doesn't mean much, since the Rockets are the worst defensive team in NBA.

But I hope he has better chemistry with his team and go for rebounds and dunks more aggressively.

4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Our other power forward should be a horse... He's very emotional too

5. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

I have doubts he'll ever be a quality nba player. He looks as undersized as all of he other 4s we've had but without their skills.

6. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I agree. I thought during the draft that he shouldnt be drafted that high in the first round. He didnt do anything his freshman season. I been hoping im wrong and he is still very young and has great character so hopefully he can turn it around.

7. CertifiedTroll

Never heard of Patt being an animal at practice. Dude was probably sitting in the corner doing bicep curls at practice and staring in the mirror. What a waste.

8. Sen89

Sen89 Member

He has it in him. He was an animal at KU, and he occasionally shows flashes of it now...he just built up bad/lazy habits playing in Sacramento.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I love it when people say that TRob is undersized one second and then advocate for the Rockets to go after Josh Smith the next. At some point people will realize that TRob is actually bigger than Josh Smith and pretty much the same player, just a raw version.

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Good interview of Parsons. He points out repeatedly that a loss like they had on Sunday can be a learning experience. As painful as it was for the fans, games like that are all part of the learning process for a young team. I think Clutchfans forget that most of the players on our team are still learning how to be NBA players, and are still learning what it takes to compete at a high level for 82 games.

1 person likes this.
  11. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

12. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

What the j*zz?! :eek:

13. LiveEatSleepRox

I hope that T-Rob shows up more in games when he's being given the chance over Terrence Jones. But even after a poor showing by D-Mo, going 2-11, I'm still convinced he's our best starting PF at the moment. Not saying he's amazing and all star level, but he's more ready than the others.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He hasn't been given the chance "over" Terrence Jones, he's been healthy while Jones has been injured.

15. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Well stated.... This team is doing very well for a re-building year...

T_Man

16. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

He's just going through that rookie stage trying to find himself and his comfort zone. I believe he already knows his role as of now and that's rebound the ball and play defense.

17. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

If he were any animal, I'd think he'd be a Jayhawk.

18. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

The only thing is Jones never even had a true chance before he was injured.

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

What:confused:? He was the best player on a Kansas team that went to the championships.

20. Amir's Johnson

He's no MANIMAL so who cares.