1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thomas Robinson changes # to 41

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 6, 2013.

1. dragonz

dragonz Member

ye, why can't we have 1-5 and rotate on whoever is on the court? (sarcasm)

2. awc713

awc713 Member

as to why Trob chose 41:

i looked at his twitter, and he uses #41 a lot when he tweets about where he's from, his friends, and his hometown. not sure the direct connection between the number and his hometown, but thats seems to be why he chose it.

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I bought a number 0 T-Rob jersey, thought about calling the Rockets shop to return it. But then I thought how much money this would be worth if no one else bought it. So, anyone wanna buy a rare number zero T-Rob jersey? It's the only one.

Fitty bucks....for shipping.
    Tree fitty for the jersey.

LOFs already have something to b**** about Aaron Brooks. I'd hate to see what happens if he starts taking away Lin's minutes.

4. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

Trob should have switched to 00 and make clutch the bear give up his jersey.

1 person likes this.
  5. teebone21

teebone21 Member

Veteran. Over rookie

6. SwellyExpress

SwellyExpress Member

I have a wearable jersey again! it's been like 3 years

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

I wonder how many butthurt people on this thread bought a #0 Robinson jersey when he was traded here.

lolol

8. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I just happened to buy a #0 Aaron Brooks jersey for the discounted price of $10 the other day... :grin::grin::grin:

9. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

NO. Player have rejected the ofer before. Its a negotiaton. Sheeshh. I hate how dramatic this board is . It wasn't no Suge Knight deal. Vets always buy back their numbers.

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Brooks and TRob were teammates in Sacramento, so they already were friends. I'm sure a little money changed hands and everyone is happy.

11. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

AB is tearing this team apart!!!!:eek: