1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This team is pure trash.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZomgZ, Dec 8, 2015.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Sixers and Lakers called... They don't understand.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

honestly the rockets need fresh talent from the draft. Any hopes Morey had of luring another star here are gone

3. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Untrue. I would outright trade Harden at this point. The Rockets need cohesion more than they need wins.

4. alethios

alethios Member

5. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

ah hell. Whats the point. I am just depressed ( at least from a fan stand point ) over this NBA season. I expected A LOT more and have been let down greatly. BUT, if we put things in perspective. All anyone is doing is playing for what round they will get whipped by golden state. I just can't believe that team. What the heck. Laughing stock for years and now looking like an all time great team that is on the cusp of potentially breaking the lakers 33 and/or the bulls 72. If I were a golden state fan this would be a dream season. But as a Rockets fan. I am just bored with this NBA season and don't see a lot of hope in that changing for 2015-2016.