1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This team doesn't deserve your support

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nook, Nov 20, 2015.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

We're past this point. They're 5-8. They have been blown out probably 5 or 6 times. The media has obliterated them.

Nothing is lighting a fire under their ass. People need to stop expecting it to turn around.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

:(

Why does this **** only happen to the Rockets.

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I hope Addidas drops Harden. He doesn't deserve any endorsement. I've defended him through the out most of the year but if you're getting killed and you're team cant find the bucket in the 4th quarter you need to take over. Where the **** is your head at?

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I'm on my last thread as a fan

It's not because we're losing its how we're losing

5. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

I can top that, LOL...most disgusted I have been with the Rockets organization since they came here from San Diego....and that includes several years as season ticket holders.

Absolutely disgusting.

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

What's happening next year?

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yup.

This is the Harden I'm used to seeing in the playoffs when he shrinks.
    Now he's shrinking in the regular season.

8. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I'll still watch the Rockets but it's disheartening...... I've seen more fight when we had f**** Lin and Parsons.

9. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I hear ya. It's just sad to watch and root for this team right now.

10. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I told y'all

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah.

1st game of the season vs. Denver/blowout was supposed to be a wake up call.
    Losing 21 point lead vs. Miami was supposed to be a wake up call.
    Losing 3 in a row to start the season (and then 4 in a row a short time later) was supposed to be a wake up call.
    Firing the coach (even though it was the players' fault) was supposed to be a wake up call.

Wake up call? I guess they better go shopping with Ryan Mallett for a battery/alarm clock since they keep missing their "wake up calls". :p:rolleyes:

12. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It all starts from the top. Les is at the top.

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Dec 15th can't come soon enough. Either this team is going on a major run of Morey will be blowing this team up majorly. Hope you guys like trades.

14. OpenLayup-Why3?

I gonna watch every game again, when DMo comes back. But until then I'll only watch games against the best teams. When's our next game against a real contender?

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It is what it is. Last year was the window. We just happened to run into one of the best teams of all time. Just our luck...

At this point, it's best that people accept that the Rockets aren't good and not just a good team that is playing very poorly. Playoffs aren't out of the question, but I think it's safe to say they're unlikely at this point. Let McDaniels play more, let Capela play more, experiment with different lineups, and just generally try to salvage the season in some way going forward. Once people accept that, it'll be much easier to get through this season.

16. dobro1229

The Rockets could trade away Harden and Howard, and I would be excited about the rebuild because the front line of DMo & Capela excites me as much as any young front line, and trust Morey to build a team, and obviously i trust Les to make hard changes and spend to get a winner.

I LOVED the Adelman teams with Battier, Scola,etc. even though they weren't a true contender.

Top down rotten?... I don't think so. I think this current group obviously has a lazy attitude and that comes from your stars and for some reason Morey hasn't find those Scola/Battier guys to complete shi&y leaders.

As I noted before, trades are coming. I don't necessarily think Harden will be shopped at all but I do think much will change around him.

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Keepers:

Capela
    Ariza
    DMo
    Howard*
    Harden**

*really he isn't a keeper, he looks like he's 10 years older than he is. He's actually trying though.

**Harden only if we get a coach who holds him accountable and gets him to play hard.

18. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

I DVR games. If we win, I watch. If we don't, I don't. Haven't gone to a live game since opening night and don't plan on going back.

19. MFG16

MFG16 Member

While I agree with you on the Rockets getting Thibs, signing him midseason is asking for a nasty divorce. Morey is just going to try and control him like he wants to do with everyhting else. Sadly, it'll be either or in terms of a good coach or Morey and I think Les can see that.

20. dobro1229

Live NBA games can be either on of the greatest experiences or one of the most expensive crappy experiences.

No way in hell I spend a dime on a live game at this point.