1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why Morey didn’t pay House

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mockster, May 7, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

i mean that's what yall believe. but ultimately morey is the one who is going to continue to be the guy to negotiate with so long as he is in that position. capela even had to go through it. 20+ games house isn't making morey break

roslolian likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

What are you talking about? He played G2 had 5 mins and was -11. Game 1 he had 3 pts and was +3, Nene had +7 so he didnt have the highest plus minus on the Rox let alone both teams.

House playoff stats: 29% FG 25% 3pt in 7 games
    Shumpert playoff stats: 32% FG 32% 3 pt

Lol I take the guy shooting 30% from 3 than the guy shooting 25% anyday of the week. House has sucked and been utter garbage since playoffs began. If he doesn't improve he doesnt even deserve to be on the team.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  3. amaru

amaru Member

I'm sure Morey is negotiating but I'm pretty sure he is doing so within the strict parameters set by Tilman. Going against the wishes of the guy who signs your checks is a good way to guarantee unemployment.

4. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Experience doing what?

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

considering morey is more qualified in this area, I'd say tilman is the one being advised when it comes to that issue

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh welcome back. what was the score last night? I missed the game. Did the rockets get blown out like you posted

Maxgx, Batman Jones and roslolian like this.
  7. amaru

amaru Member

Might (or money) makes right. Doesn't matter if Tilman knows a damn. He has the money and thus the only opinion that really matters. Now he'd be right to defer to Morey's basketball mind, and I'm sure he does, but don't forget who is really in charge.

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

He has experience shooting higher than 25% from 3 in the playoffs.

Maxgx likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah i definitely don't agree with this logic

10. amaru

amaru Member

Not too familiar with business and capitalism?

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

no im familiar with what smart owners do. and that's listen to people like morey who are more qualified in certain areas. pretty clear point

all this tilman is the owner and he makes every single decision as if morey is his puppet is just pure nonsense

12. amaru

amaru Member

Yea, never said that. I said Tilman creates the parameters in which Morey's operates and that Tilman's wishes are probably pretty final. The idea that an employee tells the boss what to do just doesn't pass the common sense test lol

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

his "parameters" aren't any different than what morey already wants to do. that should be understood by now

morey wants to stack a roster full of overpaid players that dont contribute to winning? i mean that's pretty self explanatory. hes had one specific goal for the last several years and thats take out the warriors. itching closer and closer more than any other team since cleveland came back

14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Austin Rivers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danuel House.

Take care Danny, hope your next team allows you to keep growing. You **** the bed too bad to keep you around.

Vivi and tinman like this.
  15. biff17

biff17 Member

like the multitude of House threads?

mockster, Vivi and YOLO like this.
  16. biff17

biff17 Member

He was starting because of injury a fact some choose from ignore.

17. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I hold no ill will against House. He helped us in the regular season and is getting paid the minimum. Anyone expecting him to play a huge role in the playoffs was not being realistic. I hope we can bring him back next year for a reasonable salary.

biff17 likes this.
  18. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

lmao pedal stool? All credibility is gone.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

you must be new to cf's. welcome. the search option is your friend to catch up.

#lmao

20. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

This is sad, you don't even recognize the error you made. Try a dictionary, or getting through elementary school. The word is pedestal, you make no sense in anything you write.

DaDakota likes this.