1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why BOB didn't want Johnny...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Jay713, Jun 21, 2014.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Men's bathrooms?

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I would be willing to bet phone bill money that he's not in a public YMCA giving back to the community event's public bathroom rolling up that phone antenna.

3. Remii

Remii Member

Heck, if Johnny can't have privacy in the bathroom _ it doesn't matter where he hangs out. Just wake me up when the kid hits an NFL field... Worrying about what another man does in his private time is kind of FEMALE-ish. He's paid and banging hot chicks ---> Mission Accomplished.

I never see pictures of Fitzpatrick out partying and it's been doing his career great.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

How does this guy not have someone to set up his coke for him? Anyway, this isn't Texans news and in a few years won't even be NFL news so this thread should probably be closed. Manziel is on the Browns.

1 person likes this.
  5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Why is there so much obsession over some redneck kid from the some redneck school??

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Matt Leinart 2.0.

7. lean

lean Member

No drugs in the photo = nothing to see here. Maybe he is showing his friend there a magic tricks? Then we'll see who is boss. But so what if he is doing some cocaine in public bahtrooms we've all been there right guys???? I bet he got some attractive poon shortly thereafter and isn't this all that matters?

Not for making excuses for the guy though he's his own man and being paid a lot of money. I think it's important for the wealth of the league as a whole that he introduce himself correctly and accordingly, by all means and necessary fortitudes, to draw a correlative response from the average consumer because of course he is selling the product of american footbsll.

it's important that this product be treating utmost and first and foremost as in itself the embodiment of true athleticism and corporate representative. And as such, and so forth, as we've told, we all have see the far and the ways. it's important that we establish as such and begin to unfold a period of time where such things are seen as they are and as they truly have been presented. in as much form. as we have seen daily or in fact since the dawn of eternity.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Nobody wipes their ass or still has their junk dangling in front of the sink. He should've done his dirt inside a stall. He KNOWS he's under a microscope. Probably should've went to his room.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

He's probably the most exciting college player ever, he made a difference in winning, he's from Texas, and played in Texas. You knew that, stop being a hater.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Maybe he's tipping the bathroom attendant.

Or maybe he just was listening to Kenny Rogers ("You never count your money...when you're sitting at the table.")

Accordingly, he politely excused himself from his fellow dinner guests, and began to perform and accounting of the legal tender in his possession in the Gentlemen's Room.

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Didn't mean exactly that picture. Maybe he needs to be more careful about who he's hanging out with.

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

LT loves him some 15 year old runaway hookers too.

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

at least it's not the other kind of scandal found in a men's restroom, right?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pIgZ7gMze7A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. conquistador#11

so just because he is rolling up a dollar in the rest room he is a coke head? you guys watch too much forrest gump!

(just needed to get a forrest reference this year)

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Not washing your hands after peeing?

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol can't wait until Manziel snorts lines on Saturday and throws TDs on Sunday!!

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Im so upset the Cowboys didn't draft him

18. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

After the video, the page refereshed to this video. And it was 10x more entertaining
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/84167032/?autoplay=true

Anyway, Manziel really looks like a dick in that video. BUT he's seems drunk/high, and some people are just dicks in that phase. I want to like the guy, but it's this kind of stuff that makes it a challenge. Still, all is forgiven for the victor and I'm rooting for his career. He's not on the Texans and I go to UT, so I could care less about his success really. I just think he was the most exciting college player to watch these past two years. Hopefully it can transition into the NFL, at least for entertainment's sake.

19. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

20. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member