1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is the finals

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo for 3mo, May 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

Winner of this series will win the O'Brien trophy. We have figuratively made the NBA finals. Congratulations Red Nation. Lets capitalize on this opportunity and get another banner.

Clutch you can ban me for life if the East team is even able to take the series to 7 in the NBA finals. That's how confident I am.

2. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

The rulebook and the media disagree. Their precious Lebron hasn't been given a shot at greatness yet. Ego, not the finals. :grin:

but I agree, in terms of matchup, these two teams are better than both the Hawks and Cavs.

3. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Well...I like the confidence, but lets not underestimate teams like others have underestimated us. We'll win it first, then celebrate.

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The east is such a joke.

5. malakas

malakas Member

I agree. The winner of this series will be the champion.