1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is how Houston is going to win in 7!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by N2bnfunn, Apr 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

same with the Utah Jazz

2. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I see Blazers winning 4-2. We'll sneak in a win in Portland and win game 5 at home and lose game 6.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I'm glad I got to experience my first playoff game yesterday then.

5. underrated015

underrated015 Member

When McHale learns how to make adjustments, we will win a game. LA is on a different level right now .doubt. it

6. anchel

anchel Member

Tell me why are we gonna win games 3 and 4. Reasons.

7. tzou88

tzou88 Member

When your best player is playing like it's a scrimmage, you're gonna get swept.

8. Barkley123

Barkley123 Member

McHale fearing for his job has a nervous breakdown, panics, benches Harden and plays Bev & Lin together, it works and we win in 6.

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Return of Clutch City 2.0? I doubt it, but I'm hoping for it

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!!!

Harden, Howard and Parsons. . . . . I hope you have the rage in your eyes. You have to go into Portland seeing nothing but blood shed and destruction on that court. They have to see themselves obliterating the Blazers. No fear.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

If Harden wakes up, I totally can see Houston winning the series still. Sadly, there is absolutely no reason to believe he will right now.

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

LMA is going to have at least one bad/mediocre game in this series and Harden is going to go off in at least one game. There is no way either of their pace stays the same.

13. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The Rockets are too soft and mentally weak. They are young and don't have the right coach to give them direction and make the proper adjustments.

14. Rokman

Rokman Member

If the Rockets can get a dominating performance in game 3, meaning we control the whole game. . . it's over for the Blazers. That is all Harden needs to break it wide open the rest of the series. They have to get that 1 kill and they will be back. That's the way this team operates.

15. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Portland is simply a better team than us right now putting up fight and toughness with their coach running circles around ours. I can see this ending in 4 or 5

16. reliableman

reliableman Member

I wouldn't say that Portland is simply the better team. We aren't getting blown out of the water. If we can manage to get a REAL game plan together, we stand a chance to take back the series, but that would require a coaching miracle.

17. RocketStream

RocketStream Member

Rockets need to run, even off of the opponents made basket. Harden just needs to attack the RIM, but not force it if he is going to get triple teamed at the basket. Then is when he needs to find the open man. He forced a lot of drives that were not there and got stuffed.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

Keep dreaming..we might push it to 6, but there are no moral victories here.

19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

The beauty of it all is that the Rockets beat them 3/4 times in the regular season. If we can do that in the next four games (winning 2 on the road won't be easy) we get a game 7. I'm staying confident in this team until we lose 4 games. I've stuck with them this long no point in giving up yet.

We lose the series we get a new coach, not the worst consolation prize.

20. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member