1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thinking out of the box: Should we hire McHale as an assistant? Hear me out.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by omgTHEpotential, Jul 25, 2016.

?

Kevin McHale as an assistant coach?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

77 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Raiden87

Raiden87 Member

already nuked that bridge

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You guys really are bored aren't you?

3. malakas

malakas Member

No matter what kind of excuses and playing it dump OP tries to make, it's clear to me he's trolling.
    And so I think it should be really considered to remove his thread starting priviledges.

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I'll happily take a job with the Rockets for say $75k per year. I will work all offseason to perfect my ability to let the team know:
    Play harder. *clap* *clap*

5. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

isn't this the same guy that made couple of troll hear me out threads? if so please BAN HIM NOW.

6. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

How is this guy still allowed to make threads? Spamming this board with stupidity

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Did the OP ever actually make a case for bringing in McHale? Like is he an expert on offense or defense? PnR? I can see he's defended his right to his opinion very well, but I never read anything that defends to actual opinion.

Seems gif worthy.

[​IMG]

8. 2small2ball

2small2ball Member

I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now, just recently felt like making an account to post. I understand in theory, sure he might be a solid addition. You have to know that the Rockets and McHale did not end their relationship on good terms by any means. If your friend stabs you in the back more than likely you will no longer remain friends with them. I understand that people lashing out at you can be harsh, but in the end this is the internet where not everyone will agree with you or your views. You had to of known when posting this, that the thread was going to blow up with people calling you an idiot or calling your idea idiotic. The facts are, that it is our previous coach who probably would never be associated with the Rockets organization after the messy divorce and everyone on these forums see the obvious response after just even reading the Title of the thread. Personally I don't believe McHale, who was one of the best forwards in the game and is the king of post moves would fit this new 7 second D'Antoni offense.

Also, please stop putting Hear me out in your topics....That is an obvious sign of a ridiculous idea.

9. Rokman

Rokman Member

You are giving yourself far too much credit for your ideas. They are not on par with creating a website and thinking up the theory of relativity. Lawson can't play basketball unless he's buzzing and if he's buzzing he goes straight to jail. Francis made his 2nd coming to the Rockets 8 years ago and fell apart and now you want us to bring back a coach whom we humiliated in front of the world 11 games into the season last season??? Dude/Lady, whatever, just No. Stop. Do some real analysis of your ideas before rolling them out there for the critics. I personally think you are bored over the summer and giggling behind all this junk you are posting while stirring up the clutchfans base. Hope you're having fun.

10. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Do yourself (and everyone else) a huge favor and QUIT POSTING THESE THREADS!

I love science fiction as much as the next guy but this stuff has got to stop!