1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things That Annoy the Piss out of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jul 26, 2016.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

The fckn people who work at McDonald's that never put ketchup in the bag!!!!
    Don't you know people like ketchup with fries!?!?
    Dam you

RocketBlood and Yung-T like this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Bump:

Just recently the channel guide in my dvr has started giving me the final score when I check to see who's playing on espn classic or LHN. When I'm inside I'll throw an old game on in the background but I really like not knowing who's going to win. Example from earlier, Indiana/Illinois game from '89: "Illinois wins 70-67 on a halfcourt shot by Nick Anderson at the buzzer."

3. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

The stupid commercial:

"The Andersons got tickets to the game How'd they get tickets??"

Cant stand this stupid annoying overplayed commercial. The Dad sucks and the Beyonce mom says nothing but then also ends up going to the game?

pugsly8422 likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Needy people who try to guilt you into doing what they want.

Rox11 likes this.
  5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

The T-Mobile commercial with Ads crawling everywhere. Makes me itch and feel angry at my TV.

6. Victorious

Victorious Member

People that bump old ass threads to post recent news. Why? Just create a new thread.

7. Nero

Nero Member

Yeah, this one has been a real gem. Notice how the ethnically-ambiguous family is NOT at the game, and the dad has NO IDEA how the causasian *ANDERSONS* got tickets to the game. Then the brilliant kid informs the dad all about the internet and how people can buy things ON THE INTERNET. So, the game is already going, and has been going on for who-knows-how-long, and suddenly this guy decides to jump up and drag his family to the game, drive all the way there, park, walk in, and see what, the last 2 minutes of the game? And then he says 'Your dad's a GENIUS!' And of course the mom and kid high-five, apparently because they think this is a good idea.

And this is how the NBA thinks of its fans. LOL

Anyway, yeah, a list of really annoying things:

People who do not THINK. They stop thinking once they feel like they know something, or once they have a strong opinion on something, and then at that point, all critical thought stops.
    The attendant hypocrisy which comes along with the above. Being a hypocrite ultimately means you are mentally feeble. And of course, it is such people who most go out of their way to loudly proclaim the perceived deficiencies in others.

Drivers:
    People who text while driving. Those people should not be driving, and should instead be shot.
    People who sit in the right lane, going straight, at a red light when the left lane was open. They should also be shot. With a paint gun. In the face.
    People who switch lanes on the freeway for NO REASON, and actually then go the exact same speed they were going, therefore blocking an otherwise open lane.
    When traffic has to merge from two lanes down to one, and people are taking TURNS, left, right, left, right, merging together peacefully.. then comes the a-hole who decides 'Ain't nobody gonna merge in front of ME!' And then commences to ride the bumper of the guy in front of him so as to make sure nobody can merge. I hope this guy gets shingles.

People who have to back into every parking spot. When did this stupid fad start? I get that sometimes it may be easier to back into a spot. But most of the time, all you are doing is making everyone else have to wait while you maneuver your stupid gigantic truck backwards into a spot you could have pulled into 3 minutes ago. This fad needs to stop, it's some kind of mass hysterical sickness and it needs to be stamped out.

On a similar note to traffic: Foot traffic
    Walking in a crowded place, especially like a mall.. civilized human beings develop a social skill whereby they learn how to walk in crowds without either plowing directly into people, OR forcing them to move to get out of your path. In other words, everybody adjusts their walking instinctively when they see another person walking on a path which intersects, and in which the two people would directly collide if they don't adjust. But certain segments of the population very pointedly do NOT make these social 'adjustments', and simply continue walking in the line they are on, thereby forcing others to move to get out of their way. This is an incredibly anti-social behavior, and I have observed this happening a LOT, particularly with certain women. This is not natural behavior, it has to be a deliberate choice, and the rudeness and lack of common consideration for others is breathtaking.

Also on walking in the mall: Families who have to 'spread out' and walk very slowly, five or six abreast, with their one or two strollers, blocking any and all other people from getting past them, as they take their leisurely stroll through the mall because they have nothing better to be doing, and by God no one else is going to be able to do what they need to do any time soon because these dung-beetles are blocking everyone. They should all be sold to a circus.

People who make me listen to the 'music' coming from their car, even if my windows are rolled up. You like that crap? Fine, but don't presume to force it on other people.

Ads:
    Radio ads which are allegedly extemporaneous testimonials. 'Let's hear what Bob from Utah says! 'Hi I'm Bob, since I've been taking Andro-9-zillion, I've lost a hundred pounds and I have a renewed ZEST for LIFE!' Uh guys, NOBODY extemporaneously says they have a renewed zest for life.
    Or then there are the commercials where it's supposed to sound like the 'regular radio person' is 'just sharing some cool information he found'.. even rustling papers, saying 'Where is that number, of here it is, 1-800-scam-you'.. Dear ad agencies: If you can't market the product without having to 'fool' listeners, then the product sucks and you should stop.

TV ads for any and all 'penny auction' sites, like Quibids, or Ooovoo, or DealDash, , or whatever else keeps showing up during games. Those sites should not even be legal, they are as scammy as scams can get, those people should be behind bars, not wasting my time on TV.

The 'TitleMax' guy. I want to punch his face in every time that commercial comes on.

Healthcare.gov commercials, showing these hip gay people dancing around all happy because they were forced to buy health insurance. I can just see the guys in black uniforms and machine guns just off camera. Those are the creepiest things on TV and they need to stop.

Also, the freaking Ad Council. WHY is this still even a thing? Our tax dollars are spent on this waste of time and money. Stop with this stupid nonsense.

People who think they are entitled to things just because they really really want them, and because they really really don't want to have to earn them.

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

What about people who over think?

9. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

People who write a novel for every post.

Brevity is your friend. Don't ignore him.

Buck Turgidson and LonghornFan like this.
  10. Sajan

Sajan Member

People who can't read: LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY

11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This doesn't happen.

Get over your 18 hate. You and this country would have nothing without them.

12. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Most people couldn't merge correctly if their life depended on it.

13. Houstunna

Supporting Member

You haven't seen "so many" get tickets.
    You don't even know why they were stopped.

Stop with the 18 hate.

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You are a gigantic loser.

Sorry that your livelihood or something was offended.

No reason to come on here calling others liars. I see this happen at least once every 2 weeks.

Keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Manny Ramirez and LonghornFan like this.
  15. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Yeah, I try to avoid blocking the right lane. People need to use their turn signals too... and that doesn't mean turn it on right when you're turning or changing lanes.

My biggest peave is selfish people... especially selfish drivers.

The Golden Rule is a great rule.

16. Houstunna

Supporting Member

It's doubtful your livelihood in anywhere near as good as mine. If so, congrats to you. You're ballin!!!

You can't back up anything you've ever told me, so shut your lying, weak ass up.

17. SuraGotMadHops

18. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Beat me to it!

In regards to the topic...
    getting beat to making a post.

19. Granville

Granville Member

Dallas Cowboy fans that were born in Houston and have never lived a day in Dallas.

20. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Happens all the time... I just honk at them till the move th Fck out my way.. stay your slow ass on the right lanes...