1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things That Annoy the Piss out of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jul 26, 2016.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

Those ATT commercials where the family doesn't have wireless
    People who confuse 'than' and 'then' don't know the differences of 'there' 'they're' 'their' and believe it or not, people who think our is spelled 'are'
    This Houston heat, I am nowhere near a heavy person, but I start sweating walking 20 yards to my car
    People who don't know what a turn signal is
    People who think they can, and do, go straight in a turn only lane
    People who turn from a lane that's not a turn lane
    Know-it-alls who know very little
    Gym rats with skinny legs. Bro, you don't look cool, and why are you wearing a ball cap to workout?
    People who don't say thank you when opening or holding a door open
    People who are rude to wait staff. I was a server and bartender about 10 years ago, the amount of crap you have to deal with from the public is unreal

pugsly8422 likes this.
  2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

People who misspell the word "lose" by thinking it is "loose". (Do you not know how r****ded it is to say, 'I hope we don't loose this game!')
    Injuries to key players on my favorite sports teams
    Almost all commercials on TV (thank God for the mute button!)
    Motorcycle drivers who love to dart in and out of traffic and will also use the shoulder of the interstate to get around traffic
    Rubberneckers
    Going to take a dump at work and there is no "buffer zone" - meaning that all the stalls have someone besides them
    Overweight females who wear too short dresses or skirts to work (we don't want to see your flabby fat on your legs, you stupid ho!)
    Jim Gray
    all New York sports teams
    all Los Angeles sports teams
    Utah Jazz
    Golden State Warriors, especially Draymond Green and now Kevin Durant
    These female 20 year old something Milennials who think they are ****ing entitled princesses
    Someone who has to talk through an entire movie that you are watching at home (the ex-wife was really bad about this)
    Work cliques
    John Hinckley getting out of prison (regardless of whether you are democrat or republican, any person who tries to kill the President should NEVER be let out of prison - period.)

Hmm, there seems to be a lot of things that annoy me. Oh well...

3. Buck Turgidson

People who make lists of stuff without bullet points or formatting of any sort.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Completely idiotic and ignorant people who think everyone that serves in the Defence Force is stupid.

"limited career options"

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Have an underlying problem there much?

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Pretty much anyone who sets out to be a professional gambler. Like if they're in a career lull or something and then just announce it to all their friends and family before it actually materializes. I just assume the ones that succeed do it a little more organically, like they start young or have good math skills and just transition into it.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

I don't like people who eat like fish, swallow their food,making noise(fish don't), but I also hate people who eat with emphasized etiquette ...
    I dislike everyone who eat tuna

7. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

spoilers and people who can't keep themselves from giving something away from a movie or show. I especially don't understand the need for some people to actively seek out everything they can about a movie before it comes out. This also spills over into trailers that give everything away in a movie.

8. what

what Member

I forgot to put, the What Are You Listening To? thread. What is the purpose of mindlessly putting down obscure bands for the last 8 or 10 years for as long as that thread has been going on.

9. val_modus

val_modus Member

When a really obese person sits next to me, and then gets mad at me and acts entitled to the space around him/her.

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Limited career options doesn't necessarily equate to limited intelligence, so I'm guessing you drew your own conclusions.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

i dont get road rage, but crowded aisles at stores (specifically grocery stores) drive me insane. Nobodies fault, just get annoyed and leave.

12. jsingles

jsingles Member

I do a bit of that on the side (sports betting), and much more a little while back. I could never imagine being a professional though. There are some legit mentally r****ded individuals out there though, betting $10 a day and calling themselves a professional. Not a joke either, I can provide links to forums and twitter handles that show some medically diagnosed r****ded individuals. It'd be funny if it wasn't so unthinkably pathetic.

13. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

HEB is the worst on this.

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Crowded malls. I hate not being able to just walk straight when I'm sober.

That gives me an idea.

Houstunna likes this.
  15. hvic

hvic Member

parents not watching their kids in public places (ex: discovery green, herman park, zoo) but playing pokemon instead

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

People who don't have kids always b****ing about how parents should "control" their kids.

You don't control kids. They are savages that haven't been civilized yet. People who don't have children don't understand children are like animals. Baby monkeys. They think as soon as they are born a kid should automatically understand basic human etiquette like not screaming in a grocery store or throwing **** at people's heads on an airplane.

You don't ever "control" your kids. You manage the chaos.

Then some uppity b**** will be like "welllll when I watched my nephew for 2 hours this one time I told him to blah blah blah and he did it so blah blah blah parenting isn't that hard you just have to know how to manage your kids"

Oh really b****? Have you spent 19,000 consecutive hours with a kid? Have you been up with a kid at 2 AM ****ting and puking all over you? And then again at 4 AM and you have to be at work at 7?

If you don't have kids than STFU about kids. Be happy you don't have kids. We parents are soooooooo ****ing sorry you had to be sooooooo inconvenienced by sitting in the vicinity of an unruly toddler for 20 minutes. Go **** yourselves you anti-breeding bastards.

17. marky :)

marky :) Member

Thank you for understanding. :cool:

18. marky :)

marky :) Member

Lol Jk

Pretty much anyone who chews with their mouth open and/or smacks their lips while eating. I just want to punch all of them in the face.

19. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

The one on Alabama is AWFUL. I am fairly new to the area and have been in that place 4 times. Each time I walked out pissed off. I am not a fan of Kroger but I will go to that one on West Gray anytime before going to that H-E-B. It is like it is the day before Thanksgiving if you try to go on a weekend.

20. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Any car in front of my car while driving. They are just in my way. lol