1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things That Annoy the Piss out of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jul 26, 2016.

1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This is a near guarantee whenever I make the mistake of going to Wal-Mart.

2. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Friends who a know nothing about a certain subject and ask for advice but only take it like 1% of the time and then complain when things go bad

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

People with the same screen names as characters from Modern Family

4. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Pedestrians who just stroll in front of your moving car without even acknowledging you exsist.

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Is it even legal for an 18 wheeler to drive in the left lane on a highway within city limits?

I've seen so many get tickets while in the left lane and those are really the only times I have seen them in the very left lane.

6. bongman

bongman Member

People who vent their anger on Internet forums.

7. grt004

grt004 Member

Fox news
    Bernie Sander's supports that choose not to vote
    Having to pay for parking

8. grt004

grt004 Member

I'm right there with you. It is one thing to agree with his policies, but it another thing to believe he is some sort of messiah.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

You had a bad day.

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Houston drivers in general have a wide array of assholery, but maybe if I focused on those who Skype or Facebook while driving.

I saw a young lady, maybe no more than 19, on some sort of Skype or Facebook Messenger or whatever it is, while in traffic on Jones Road, just blah-blah-blah laugh-laugh-laugh there's-nothing-wrong-with-me, what's-wrong-with-you-for-thinking-there's-something-wrong-with-me?

And I often see drivers on Beltway 8 (a lot of them think they belong in Formula 1) with phone in hand, scrolling what is obviously Facebook. One such driver nearly killed my wife and me (I know it sounds grammatically incorrect, but I think it's "my wife and me", because if you remove "my wife" and it's just "me", then "the driver nearly killed me" as opposed to "the driver nearly killed 'I'", but I digress). Just jumped over into our lane without looking.

Even if it weren't for this? Selfish-ass drivers in general are annoying as f***.

11. what

what Member

You watching who has a phone in their hand but not the fact that you are 2 inches from their bumper. Or the fact that you just crossed 2 lanes of traffic so you didn't have to be behind the slow person.

I've never seen one person who honks at somebody for having a phone in their hand not doing just as bad on the freeway.

In fact the only reason most drivers in houston even care that somebody is on their phone is because they think IT is the reason they are doing the speed limit and slowing down traffic. lol

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Fat People in general, moreso when it comes to sports

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart...You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself

[​IMG]

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

People who don't fact-check before making political posts on Facebook. I have a couple of family members who do this 10 times a day. Everything they post can be quickly debunked with a quick search of Snopes, and I'm always tempted to do it....but it's a slippery slope.

You see, I make it a point to not post political nonsense on Facebook. Just pictures of my kids and my drums. But it's getting harder and harder to not reply and say "uh....this was debunked 4 years ago...."

What's funny (and mind-numbingly aggravating) is that if someone else calls them out, they just kind of say "yeah.....well, my point still stands." No, it doesn't. Your "point" was just totally debunked, so it DOESN'T still stand. :mad:

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Phone texters/hand held callers driving. We need a purge day, I'd enjoy it very much.

Long lines at Chic Fil A. All hours, every day.

Wanting Chick Fil A every damn Sunday.

Uverse.

No Borat 2.

Getting Indica when I asked for Sativa specifically.

Bono.

Having to drop major tail after coffee during a 2 hour conference call.

Getting an empty can in my 15 pack of All Day IPA.

Summer.

Forgetting to refill wet wipes.

Brown rice.

#55 LonghornFan, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  16. tested911

tested911 Member

Hardcore Left and Right Wingers
    Traffic
    Stupid drivers
    Taxes
    Hardcore religious freaks
    Uneducated SOB's
    Wanna be thugs
    I'm pretty sure I'm leaving some out but that is what comes first.

17. Buck Turgidson

It truly is the worst of all rices, except in soups.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I hate the traffic update people on the sports radio stations.

1 chick has a terrible lisp.
    Another does sexy traffic - it's ****ing childish.
    Another calls himself THE DIESEL. What the ****? You're not the diesel, you're nobody.

19. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Ill be pitching here often you can bet on that.

My friend also does a thing that annoys the hell out of me which is try and act like he unsmderstands or knows everything we are watching on tv. Especially anything Nba. He doesnt follow the Nba like i do but anytime i mention something he says something extremely dumb. He always trys to reference players as if he has been following them for a while.

Me - "Hey Chris did you hear Dion signed with the Heat?

Chris - "ya he came from the cavs"
    Me - "urr no..."

And the worst one is he will never shut up during a live game, constantly making statements and comments to show hes knowledgeable.

*watching heat game when broadcaster mentions something about McRoberts

Chris - "really? McRoberts? Hes still on there?

Me speaking to self- "you dont know anyone on the roster besides Wade so plz stfu"

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

People complaining about being tired when the only reason they're tired is because they chose to stay up.

I never know how long I'll sleep. Some nights it's from 10p-1a, then 4a-5a, and that's it. Yet I don't complain about it the next day at work. Then I hear my coworkers complain about being tired because they decided to stay up until midnight because they just didn't feel like going to sleep, or because they drank a little too much. Well, boo-****ing-hoo. You poor thing. You are paying for your stupid decision, and that is just so unfortunate.