1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

These Customer Reviews for the 120k Samsung 4K LED TV are hilarious!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jayhow92, Dec 1, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Winner.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

who tf would by a TV for 100 grand? there is no way they have sold more than five of those is there?

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

That's the joke. None of those people have one that are posting reviews. If someone actually did and they had the nerve to post a review it would say "verified purchase" next to their name.

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

no i get that im just saying like they are out of stock so someone bought one... but i have a hard time believing it, I didn't think rich people had time to watch TV.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'm sure there's someone out there with $120k to drop on these TVs. I also can't imagine Amazon purchasing a massive stock of them (they're also undoubtedly not being manufactured in a very large quantity. Thus...a couple purchases later...out of stock. Plus I'm sure they had a few thousand off the price on black friday, haha.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

7. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Too good right here!

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah dude, they're tear jerkers for sure.

1 person likes this.
  9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I shouldn't have read the Gummi Bear comments at work. I'm laughing uncontrollably and no doubt my coworkers think something's wrong with me.

10. Sajan

Sajan Member

Is it wall-mountable?
    A: It is Great Wall mountabe per the manufacturer. I cannot comment on a typical home wall as I sold mine to buy the TV.

Does this tv come with composite hookups? I want to be able to connect my VCR.
    A: Ah, another negative with this TV, it does not have the composite hookups. However, in my bathroom I don't watch that many movies - it's more for sports and morning shows.

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah, I've been re-reading them...and I have to keep explaining myself so people don't wonder why I'm laughing relentlessly out of nowhere.

12. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

I'm truly in tears laughing at all these comments, from the Wolf Tee, the Gummy Bears, and this 4K TV.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That price is a joke and isn't the actual price right? Or, is it? Seriously, all those peeps commenting with reviews...don't have anything better to do but write fake joke reviews? Wow. I don't have the patience to write a review longer than a few sentences. But, I applaud those that take the time to write huge reviews so I can read them when deciding. I've decided not to buy this TV at that price. ;)

14. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

LOLOL

I'm DEAD after reading this one!

15. TheresTheDagger

16. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

lol...

17. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I sincerely hope that was a work of fiction. I will never look at a gummy bear the same way again. And I will never eat one.